Is this season slipping away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this season slipping away?

I'm not saying the season is over, or that we won't make the playoffs but with all the negatives that have been happening and five more weeks until the season starts it has to take a toll on the team even though no one will admit it. It is like a Jenga game, if you keep on losing too many pieces it will fall apart.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

No way. The offense is stacked. The Koppen loss will be minimal. Manning will have time to work with Manny Ramirez.
    If Miller is supended......Just 4 games. Miller is FAR more imporatnt to th eteam in the last 4-6 weeks and the postseason than in the first 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      I'm not saying the season is over, or that we won't make the playoffs but with all the negatives that have been happening and five more weeks until the season starts it has to take a toll on the team even though no one will admit it. It is like a Jenga game, if you keep on losing too many pieces it will fall apart.
      Unless that piece gets replaced by a better piece.Id like to think we are a sports car thats just got turbo charged.Cmom Manny Ramirez.

Comment

What is this thread talking about....?

Comment

Is this thread serious?

Comment

Nah, the Broncos are fine. Every team faces some adversity during the season. A true champion team battles those negatives and comes out on top.
            sigpic

Comment

Yup. It's over .
              The broncos have as good of a chance as the raiders do at winning a Super Bowl.. Taking my ball and going home .

Comment

I would expect a barrage of posts that will disagree with you......and yes, I am one of them. A few things haven't gone perfectly for us, but if you look around the league, many teams have already suffered losses/setbacks of one form or another. It's going to happen, and it will happen some more, especially in reference to injuries. That's why a team needs talent, but it also needs depth. Plus you need to be a bit lucky for most things to go right.

Sure, some undisciplined activity, as well as some injuries. Losing Koppen is tough, but we'll be fine. He was a good, stable force, but we can move on without too much of a decline. But we have already shored up the position to some degree, and I am confident that our oline will be solid this year, from one side to the other.

I also believe that Miller has a real shot at a reduced suspension, but that's just gut feeling. But if presented properly, and if Von has some evidence to prove his side of the story, there's always hope of a lesser penalty.

But just look at our roster. We're stacked on O, and we have an improving D, who just came off a very good year!

And as for other teams, I'm sure New England would like to rid themselves of the offseason they've had to endure, and there are others like Philadelphia who wish they had Maclin this season.

We're good........in fact, we're really good!!!

Comment

No, the season is not slipping away.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, the season is slipping away for the rest of the NFL...they might as well mail it in...

Comment

Every team has their problems. As far as I can tell we haven't come across anything we can't overcome.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Yep, we haven't even played a single regular season game, let alone preseason, so I am SURE that our season is over. Lol is this serious?

Comment

No, I get nervous too because I'm a 58 year old woman who allows my emotions get the better of me. But I believe in this team and our leadership.

After hearing about the potential reason for Von's reason for missing his test, I'm feeling like he may have a great reason and not be suspended at all, or a reduced sentence. And we saw how quickly the FO moved to shore up the Koppen loss.

Hopefully we will come out of TC with no more injuries. We are looking at a storybook season. Let's enjoy it. Doesn't come around all that much.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Every team has set backs. The odds are still the same.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing lately.

The Broncos should just tank for Johnny Manziel in next year's draft, IMO. His light-hearted personality that is reflected in his willingness to party can bring something to the Broncos Peyton Manning can't.

I'm excited for next April!

Comment

Working...
                              X