No announcement yet.

Why does the Broncos wear fitted hats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like they are getting back in style. As they are getting very popular.
    Ready for October Falls

Comment

Originally posted by JPPT1974 View Post
      Seems like they are getting back in style. As they are getting very popular.

Of course!

You want the same hat (insert favorite player) wore, dontchya?

The same shirt, shorts, hats, all of it! Looks pretty nice.... it IS pretty nice!

I do... :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
        $$$$$$$

No check? No hat.

Someone needs to write him a check. lol

He seems to like visors.
        Team Broncos!
        2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Preseason it seems Manning goes more with the visor. In the colder games he went with the good ole fashioned toboggan. He's worn hats over the years, fitted, snapback, the other variations. It has nothing to do with money.

Now since he's Reebok, guy he might want the Nike heat on his head so he might go without it all together. A lot like Jordan draped the American flag over the (i believe it was reebok logo) at one of the olympics.

Personally I can't stand any hat other than a fitted hat. The snapbacks break.

Most of the hats recently have been far too loud for my own personal taste I''m more fond of the simple logo in the middle, no double imposed logos, or stripes. I guess I just like things to be simple.

Comment

Because Fitted hats are better as everyone else says.

They look better, they fit your head, more comfortable, less risk of it tearing.

Why do people need a one size fits all hat? Who are you planning on letting wear your hat? Because I don't lend out my hats.

Yeah it's probably a fad and for younger people so maybe that's why it appeals to me but honestly I don't really see how snapbacks can appeal. Sure I've worn them but it's definitely my preference not too.

Any you can definitely still get some less fad, pop culture looking hats that are still fitted. They look mostly ,like the old snapbacks except still fitted.

Like this

They don't all look like this

Not thatthere is anything wrong with this.

The one thing I don't really get though is the flat brim. Not really my thing. I prefer bent

This is another good old school looking one. But still fitted.
            Last edited by DenverBlood; 08-02-2013, 01:04 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I guess because I am vintage I like the vintage. To me that is one good looking cap

Comment

One size does not fit all; I wear size 8.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  One size does not fit all; I wear size 8.
                  Sam you got a big Ol noggin!

Comment

I dig flat brim but only if I'm wearing it backwards...otherwise I never cared about snapback vs fitted. As far as I'm concerned a hat is a hat lol, I just care about the design and if it fits!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                      Sam you got a big Ol noggin!
                      Don't even think about a head butting contest. :nono:
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                      X