Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out with the old (15), in with the new!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Out with the old (15), in with the new!

    I have been thinking what to do with my old 15 Tebow jersey so I decided to give the new KING a try. So after two days of taking each thread out of the T E B O W on the back name plate I went to hobby lobby got the letters: K I N G and ironed them on. And it looks great and it keeps me from throwing a good stitched jersey away and gives me a custom probably no one has a T. King jersey yet one off jersey. So here's to ya king make the team an let me wear your number 15 with pride. I took pictures but can't post them , so if anyone wants to see them I can email them to someone and they can post them for me.
    sigpic

  • #2
    My old Tebow jersey was an old Marshall jersey.

    Right now it is just a blank 15 Jersey
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

    Comment


    • #3
      Just keep in mind that King may take #12 (his college number) from Caldwell when it becomes available. I thought #15 made more sense for Caldwell since he wore #5 in college, but he probably did not want to take Tebow's number (Tebow was Caldwell's QB at Florida). King's Twitter account is still registered as TKUnoDos.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I noticed at training camp that King has been playing really well and making some big catches. He hasnt been talked about much, but i wouldntbe surprised if he made the team.. Or at least practice squad
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah he has really stepped up over some other receivers that's on the cut line but if he does change numbers I will just change he name who ever takes 15
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Pics or it didn't happen


            Seriously though, probably a good call. Hopefully King will be a good player for us.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just pray that he stays with the team
              :usa:***GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES***:usa:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                My old Tebow jersey was an old Marshall jersey.

                Right now it is just a blank 15 Jersey
                Haha, that's what my 15 jersey looks like too. I may just put my last name on it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by #01BroncoFan View Post
                  Just pray that he stays with the team
                  This ^^^. Let's hope so.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
                    I have been thinking what to do with my old 15 Tebow jersey so I decided to give the new KING a try. So after two days of taking each thread out of the T E B O W on the back name plate I went to hobby lobby got the letters: K I N G and ironed them on. And it looks great and it keeps me from throwing a good stitched jersey away and gives me a custom probably no one has a T. King jersey yet one off jersey. So here's to ya king make the team an let me wear your number 15 with pride. I took pictures but can't post them , so if anyone wants to see them I can email them to someone and they can post them for me.
                    You should've kept it as a Tebow jersey. It could've been worth a lot of money, some day. (if there weren't already 50 million of them out there...)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I wonder if they ever made glow-in-the-dark Tebow jerseys?
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        I wonder if they ever made glow-in-the-dark Tebow jerseys?
                        I'm sure they did... it would make sense because...

                        Okay I'll leave this one alone before I get IP'd
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I sold both of my Tebow jerseys.

                          I still have my Cutler jersey and I just want to get a nameplate of Brister for it, then Ill have a throwback.
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.


                          Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                            I sold both of my Tebow jerseys.

                            I still have my Cutler jersey and I just want to get a nameplate of Brister for it, then Ill have a throwback.
                            I have my Cutler jersey too but I took the nameplate off. If Os works out I'll likely get his name on the back.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              I have my Cutler jersey too but I took the nameplate off. If Os works out I'll likely get his name on the back.
                              It's the old Navy,which we won't really wear, plus it would be cheaper for the B R I S versus the O S W E I , well one letter difference, but I always liked how Bubby drove the Porsche when Elway was out.

                              This really is the main reason I try to buy throwbacks now, but I do have a few Champ, and Peyton, but I would like a Von, Harris, Duke, and Clady.

                              PS I thought you were leaving this thread before I gave you an IP.
                              sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                              Bronco's Country.


                              Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X