Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watery-pee-gate, the ballad of Von Miller

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m

Broncos LB Von Miller's appeal of 4-game suspension scheduled to be heard Aug. 15, sources tell @Jeff_Legwold and me.

we should know by next week what happens to Von.

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m

Broncos LB Von Miller's appeal of 4-game suspension scheduled to be heard Aug. 15, sources tell @Jeff_Legwold and me.

we should know by next week what happens to Von.
    Great news. Hopefully Miller wins his appeal.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
      Great news. Hopefully Miller wins his appeal.
      yeah the sooner we find out where he stands, the sooner we can plan as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
        yeah the sooner we find out where he stands, the sooner we can plan as needed.
        Indeed my friend.
        sigpic

Comment

Keeping fingers crossed for a full exoneration or at least reduced suspension, particularly since his confidentiality was blown.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 2m

According to @mikeklis, Von Miller appeal set for next Thursday. I'm told they're pretty confident he can win it. pic.twitter.com/Wpu68zNMxM

Comment

I think the best he can hope for is a reduction.

If this is about him missing a counseling session because he was in Afghanistan, the NFL will probably say that he should not have gone on the trip if it was going to interfere with a scheduled session.

I hope they lift the suspension all together though.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I am torn here......If there is anything to the rumored drug charges then I honestly hope that the DO NOT reduce the suspension. I want to make sure that the next time that he is in that situation he thinks about the year long suspension that he would get. We can survive a 4 game suspension but a year long suspension would be devestating
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                  I am torn here......If there is anything to the rumored drug charges then I honestly hope that the DO NOT reduce the suspension. I want to make sure that the next time that he is in that situation he thinks about the year long suspension that he would get. We can survive a 4 game suspension but a year long suspension would be devestating
                  There are no drug charges and there hasn't been since his rookie year, that was already reported. This whole suspension is complete bull
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                    There are no drug charges and there hasn't been since his rookie year, that was already reported. This whole suspension is complete bull
                    Wait....so why is he facing suspension? I heard from reports he tested positive for "recreational drugs".
                    sigpic
                    Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Indy View Post
                      Wait....so why is he facing suspension? I heard from reports he tested positive for "recreational drugs".
                      Before the 2011 draft, apparently he did.

The suspension seems likely to be due to missing a urine test/something of that nature whilst he was on the USO tour:

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/7...tive-drug-test

If so, there's no way the full 4 game suspension will stand.

Comment

There is no "official" report as to why ... what I've heard is that he may have missed a counseling session or may have been late to a test.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thread cleaned.
                          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Still say it stands, or cut in half at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Thread cleaned.
                              On first page, now that didn't take long
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                              X