X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    What did I say about Bradley getting cut? At 6'4" he's even easier to cut down than Irving. But Irving still allows himself to get cut down as well.
    I thought you were saying that Irving has a tendency to get cut while Bradley doesn't. My bad, misunderstood your post

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    The very first play of the game proves your not right as Bradley got cut by a offensive lineman that he saw coming. Bradley is average and gets lost in the wash of the offensive line
    What did I say about Bradley getting cut? At 6'4" he's even easier to cut down than Irving. But Irving still allows himself to get cut down as well.

Leave a comment:

• Matymaddog
    replied
    I really think we will see Bradley at MLB until we get a ruling on Von miller on Thursday I believe? If miller wins his appeal I bet we see Irving back starting the very next practice. Their just being cautious just in case miller does miss time by getting Irving some reps at outside linebacker
    Completely agree

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Irving without character is something new. LOL. Crazy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
    I think most would agree that Irving appeared to have a better game but the arguement of course could be made he wasn't playing mike against the ones. Also, one preseason game means nothing in the scope of Irving looking better or Bradley getting the start. Bradley had manned te starting mike for what was reported of a total of two practices and one preseason game. It's not out of this world to think that he may or may not be there for long.

I never said Irving was great. I said that Bradley was average and I found Irving was more aggressive leading him to be more of a playmaker but as crash mentioned, that could bite him in giving up the big play where as Bradley didnt look dynamic, he looked solid.
    I really think we will see Bradley at MLB until we get a ruling on Von miller on Thursday I believe? If miller wins his appeal I bet we see Irving back starting the very next practice. Their just being cautious just in case miller does miss time by getting Irving some reps at outside linebacker

Leave a comment:

• Matymaddog
    replied
    Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    The last few comments on here regarding Irving and Bradley clearly show just how little most posters on here know what they are actually watching.

Comments such as Irving is 'clearly' better than Bradley, and that Bradley played poorly, etc put the poster in direct conflict with what JDR and the Broncos coaching staff think....so the question then becomes, do you really believe you know better than they do? I read similar things last year about how poorly Brooking looked in preseason, etc, yet he turned out to be the catalyst for the transformation of the defense when he was put in as the starter.

It just illustrates for me most of the comments about players and situations on the team are made posters without a clue of what they are talking about.
    I think most would agree that Irving appeared to have a better game but the arguement of course could be made he wasn't playing mike against the ones. Also, one preseason game means nothing in the scope of Irving looking better or Bradley getting the start. Bradley had manned te starting mike for what was reported of a total of two practices and one preseason game. It's not out of this world to think that he may or may not be there for long.

I never said Irving was great. I said that Bradley was average and I found Irving was more aggressive leading him to be more of a playmaker but as crash mentioned, that could bite him in giving up the big play where as Bradley didnt look dynamic, he looked solid.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Bradley played good but also had some mistakes just like Irving, I don't care who we have but believe the right decision will be made. I just have my fingers crossed that Irving can be that player
    +1

Believe the same. Don't think Bradley was awful by any means but Irving made more plays.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by maggnus View Post
    no, IMO...
    Based off what?

Irving is a great player on and off the field, especially if you know about his story.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    The last few comments on here regarding Irving and Bradley clearly show just how little most posters on here know what they are actually watching.

Comments such as Irving is 'clearly' better than Bradley, and that Bradley played poorly, etc put the poster in direct conflict with what JDR and the Broncos coaching staff think....so the question then becomes, do you really believe you know better than they do? I read similar things last year about how poorly Brooking looked in preseason, etc, yet he turned out to be the catalyst for the transformation of the defense when he was put in as the starter.

It just illustrates for me most of the comments about players and situations on the team are made posters without a clue of what they are talking about.
    Bradley played good but also had some mistakes just like Irving, I don't care who we have but believe the right decision will be made. I just have my fingers crossed that Irving can be that player

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    no, IMO...
    I think your opinion is wrong, if anything Irving has shown more character after recovering from car accident that could have easily ended his career, completely taken on the competition at MLB and shows twice as much fire on the field.

Leave a comment:

• Idiot_Kicker
    replied

Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 08-11-2013, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matymaddog
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    This is a good point too.

Prefer Irving when everyone is available.

If Von got suspended, I would go with Trev-Irving-Woodyard personally.
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• Matymaddog
    replied
    no, IMO...
    Is there anything you are basing that on? Anything he's done off or on the field to call you to question his character?

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    The team is simply preparing both Nate Irving and Stewart Bradley just in case Von miller is suspended any amount of time. That's it, and I did as well assume that Shaun Phillips was millers backup but he didnt get any reps at Sam backer
    This is a good point too.

Prefer Irving when everyone is available.

If Von got suspended, I would go with Trev-Irving-Woodyard personally.

Leave a comment:

• maggnus
    replied
    Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
    Irving doesn't have character?
    no, IMO...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X