No announcement yet.

Lance Ball!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to agree especially after Ball's most recent performance against Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      I'm guessing that Lance will be released and that CJ will be kept in some capacity. Hester's presence negates Lance's utility as Hester can play four STs (i.e., P, PR, KO, KOR).
      Hester can play punter?! Man that guy is as versatile as it gets!

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        Hester can play punter?! Man that guy is as versatile as it gets!
        OK. It goes like this. There are Special Teams (aka STs). Please notice the plural form - teams.

Besides XPA/FGA (by the way, that stands for Extra Point Attempt and Field Goal Attempt), there are Punt Team (aka P), Punt Return Team (aka PR), Kickoff Team (aka KO), and Kickoff Return Team (aka KOR).

The Punt Team (aka P) has eleven players on it. It is true that one of them punts, but only one because they only use one ball. They all cover the Punt. That means running down the field to tackle the Punt Returner. That would be where Jacob Hester would come in as a participant of the Punt Team (aka P).
        Last edited by samparnell; 08-20-2013, 04:40 PM.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Lance ball laid a huge egg on Saturday. Please quit wasting time on him he is trash sorry ball fans.

Comment

Originally posted by 25Harris_HOF View Post
            Lance ball laid a huge egg on Saturday. Please quit wasting time on him he is trash sorry ball fans.
            I am a big fan of two balls and Lance isnt one of them!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
              I bet if you looked at the stats for all rb and recievers for week 1, nearly all of the top players are low end players. Starters only played for a series or two. For example, Hillman only had 3 carries. You cant look at week 1 stats to judge much.

edit...

just looked up stats:

some of the top RB are Christine Michael, Legarette Blount, Stepfan taylor.
              some Top WR, David Gettis, Brandon jackson, Darrius Johnson.
              some Top QBs, Matt Moore, Tyrod taylor, Luke McCown, Jeff Tuel

Week 1 stats mean very little...
              Week 1 stats mean very little to those RB's who will likely start. They mean a tremendous amount to those RB's (and others) trying to earn a spot on the roster. That is exactly the position C.J is/ was in.

Comment

Working...
              X