No announcement yet.

Champ hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champ in walking boot and crutches is a terrible sign......
    I hope he makes it back to form at some point. Foot injuries can be killers for DBs and he can expect plenty of cut routes and come back throws when he gets on the field again. Unfortunately he will become a target unless he shows no signs of the injury slowing him.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Lol seriously? I can't even begin to fathom that rationalization.

And yet you start a thread claiming not to be a troll.
      I think he was trying to be funny.

I think it is funny because that is the farthest from the truth when it comes
      to Champ.

We shouldn't take every comment seriously, or else our heads will explode.

Comment

Because trash Pete Carrol kept his starting offense in all half in a blowout.

You keep your starting d in if they keep their starting O in.

If you noticed Fox took our starting offense out two drives before Pete did.
        Psssh says who , Seahawks players are all loaded on adderall shall we try that as well

Comment

Hopefully DRC is back by the season opener, Chris Harris and DRC will still be a good CB combo if Champ misses some time, which looks likely. Losing Champ would be a big blow, but on the bright side we are pretty deep at CB, and it gives the younger guys a chance to play.

Comment

Any new word on Champ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
              Any new word on Champ?
              Nothing new, MRI sometime today.

Comment

Supposedly champs injury is the more concerning one everyone else will be fine come season opener

Comment

Anyone have an idea on when to expect Champ's MRI results?

Comment

Lol seriously? I can't even begin to fathom that rationalization.

And yet you start a thread claiming not to be a troll.
                    Champ took way too many hits during the game. Seattle's RBs were getting to the second level effortlessly. Our corners as safeties were making too many plays.

Elway built the defense flawed
                    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                      Hopefully DRC is back by the season opener, Chris Harris and DRC will still be a good CB combo if Champ misses some time, which looks likely. Losing Champ would be a big blow, but on the bright side we are pretty deep at CB, and it gives the younger guys a chance to play.
                      DBs don't make defenses, defensive lines do. Prime Time couldn't cover anyone with our dline.
                      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by swess93 View Post
                        Anyone have an idea on when to expect Champ's MRI results?
                        Sometime today.

Comment

Worst case on Champ is a Lisfranc injury and that would put him out for a while.

Hoping that's NOT what it is.

Comment

His foot was sore when he woke up, X-Rays were negative.

Awaiting more results.

Per Lindsay Jones.

Comment

Sure hope he's alright.

Atleast we are somewhat deep in cb's
                              sigpic

Comment

Whats up with all the trolls.

Seriously though, Champ is my favorite player. I hope he comes back soon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X