X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rkemper20
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Still a better team then some of the colts teams manning brought to the playoffs
    +1 I totally agree with you on that post.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Still a better team then some of the colts teams manning brought to the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Believe me. We're going to be OK. Take off your hat and go get some water.
    Had a drink of water, hat is off. However, still concerned about our defense and pass rush. Although, recent thoughts that Woodyard will move to MLB is somehow, somewhat comforting.

But above all else, Wolfe looks to be ok, which is something we should all rejoice over!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Believe me. We're going to be OK. Take off your hat and go get some water.

Leave a comment:

• THEdraftnik
    replied
    We live or die on Peyton's arm, and a fresh Von at week 7ish or earlier sounds awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    The purpose of preseason games is to practice-- not to advertise. Anyone passing judgments at this point is being foolish.

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
    You make a very valid statement. Right now the team that was expected to go to the super bowl, has so many injuries and missing players through screw ups with fax machines, Drugs, etc, they will be lucky to win their own division. Right now, the way they are playing, I don't think they can beat the Ravens in the first game. And it will only get worse. I watched the first two preseason games, and saw a very anemic offense who struggles with ball control, and a defense that could not stop running water.
    Most of our injuries are miner (other then the center position) and most should be back by game one. Von will be back.

All will be fine by the time to make a SB run.

I love how people are now doubting us and saying things like "we may not win the division"

Leave a comment:

• Rkemper20
    replied
    Omg guys calm down lol the season has not even started yet and some of you act as if the sky is tumbling down to the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGB83 View Post
    And you can tell this because of what? 2 preseason quarters? lol lets reserve a little judgement until the season is actually being played.
    I'm basing it on the players we have on the team. Preseason games just confirm what we already know. Which one of our D Linemen is a pro bowler in your estimation?

Leave a comment:

• peterk
    replied
    C'mon people, our starters barely played 1.5 quaters per game, and you worry about the result? PFM is best at analyzing defenses and find their weaknesses during games, his best comes when he get's to know/feel the defense he plays against.

That saturday game did not look good, but it was a preseason game, for evaluating the complete roster. Let that game played in the regular season, and I still would bet on us winning It, despite the horrible start. This offense will be a force, we haven't seen since Elway's time. Just wait, you'll see...

Leave a comment:

• Pura Vida
    replied
    We still have Manning, Welker, Thomas, Decker. That arial attack could win a SB with no defense.

Leave a comment:

• MineOwn
    replied
    I'll worry once I see the first string team play for a full 4 quarters. Until then, nothing is known.

Leave a comment:

• BIGB83
    replied
    Originally posted by Lomax View Post
    Those are some serious orange-colored glasses because the DL is the weakest unit on the team. We still have no interior pass rush and we also lack interior push against the run. How is our DL a strength? Who is the best player on this line? And where do you see them among the top linemen in the league?

And you can tell this because of what? 2 preseason quarters? lol lets reserve a little judgement until the season is actually being played.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
    Trouble with Thomas is that is the same issue he had with Tebow, and then again with Manning last year. This guy drops/fumbles so much he is becoming a liability.
    You're a liability.

I'm assuming you thought that fumble against the hawks was by demaryuis ? It was julius that fumbled that ball.
    Last edited by Justblaze2729; 08-19-2013, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    Our dline will continue to be a strength while Irving will be able to hold down the OLB spot and Phillips will take care of the pass rush. Chris Harris and DRC will step in as the starting corners and be just fine until champ returns. Our depth is amazing and we can weather this
    Those are some serious orange-colored glasses because the DL is the weakest unit on the team. We still have no interior pass rush and we also lack interior push against the run. How is our DL a strength? Who is the best player on this line? And where do you see them among the top linemen in the league?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X