Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Several weeks he is expected to be out - i expect von back before bradley
    Several weeks and you expect Von to be back sooner??? I like your optimism.

Comment

wrist injuries suuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I have a small fracture in my left wrist I got back in the spring of 06 and to this day it can still cause my crippling pain and there is nothing that can be done for it. It sucks, especially since this kid was on the verge of becoming something worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by HatianRubble View Post
        wrist injuries suuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I have a small fracture in my left wrist I got back in the spring of 06 and to this day it can still cause my crippling pain and there is nothing that can be done for it. It sucks, especially since this kid was on the verge of becoming something worthwhile.
        Sorry to hear about the pain.....

Hope Bradley's going to do well. I may not see him as the starter but I like having him on our team.

Comment

This thread and recent events demonstrate that the fans don't know what the coaches do. The coaches don't have time to explain everything they are thinking because they are too busy coaching.

Bradley goes down and many expect Irving at Mike, but it's Woody instead. Miller is probably not going to be available, so Irving has been working at Sam where he was last year.

JDR wants his best Backers on the field, so Trevathan comes in at Will. When Miller comes back there will be a reshuffle. Invisible to us will be prepping the backups: Phillips, Johnson, McCray, etc.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

1. Glad people finally trusting Woody as much as they do. I remember a time when most people on these boards did not want him on the field during his rookie year even with so many lb injuries

2. Anytime people want to give blind faith in coaching decisions remember the phrase "best chance to win" associated with Orton...not to mention many other mistakes on starting players made by many different coaches. I do feel the coaches know more then me but that does not mean they are always right.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              This thread and recent events demonstrate that the fans don't know what the coaches do. The coaches don't have time to explain everything they are thinking because they are too busy coaching.

Bradley goes down and many expect Irving at Mike, but it's Woody instead. Miller is probably not going to be available, so Irving has been working at Sam where he was last year.

JDR wants his best Backers on the field, so Trevathan comes in at Will. When Miller comes back there will be a reshuffle. Invisible to us will be prepping the backups: Phillips, Johnson, McCray, etc.
              I think this has more to do with Irving being our best back up currently at Sam given the scheme this team runs, they rather have their biggest and strongest guy at Sam rather than Mike. Depending on how everyone performs when Von gets back, Irving could get relegated to the bench or Trev could. It all hinges on how all three perform. If Woody doesn't perform all that well at Mike them they will test something out with Trev and Irving at that spot. If Trev doesn't perform then I'm guessing either everyone will shift of Irving will shift to the left side. This is all without considering Bradley will be back on the field by this time. I just don't know how long it takes to recover from wrist surgery. Seems like an injury that is pretty easy to reinjure

Comment

Working...
              X