New mlb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mlb

So word on they street is Woodward is gonna be our new MLB and trevathan WLB

I think Woody will shine there. He's a bit undersized but arguably his best year so far in the league was playing ILB in our 3-4 a couple of years back.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Woodyard is our best lb outside of von. I've always thought he would thrive at mlb. Travethan has been one of the stars of the preseason. And this would be our best bet to replacing von.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
        So word on they street is Woodward is gonna be our new MLB and trevathan WLB
        where did this word come from?
        sigpic

Comment

As i posted in another thread regarding bradley..

Well wont be anymore bradley having wrist surgery

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 5m

#Broncos MLB Stewart Bradley to have wrist surgery. Wesley Woodyard moves to MLB; Danny Trevathan to WLB

Woodyward maybe undersized but one of best tacklers on team i think hell do really well at MLB

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            where did this word come from?
            Rotoworld reports -

Broncos MLB Stewart Bradley is out indefinitely after undergoing wrist surgery.

He could be a candidate for I.R., depending on the results of surgery. Bradley had bypassed Nate Irving as Denver's starting middle linebacker. They'll now move WLB Wesley Woodyard to the middle, with Danny Trevathan starting at weak-side 'backer and Shaun Phillips replacing suspended Von Miller on the strong side. Injuries are absolutely crippling the Broncos' defense.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
              Rotoworld reports -

Broncos MLB Stewart Bradley is out indefinitely after undergoing wrist surgery.

He could be a candidate for I.R., depending on the results of surgery. Bradley had bypassed Nate Irving as Denver's starting middle linebacker. They'll now move WLB Wesley Woodyard to the middle, with Danny Trevathan starting at weak-side 'backer and Shaun Phillips replacing suspended Von Miller on the strong side. Injuries are absolutely crippling the Broncos' defense.
              Well rotoworld is dumb. Phillips isn't replacing miller, Irving is and Bradley didnt beat out Irving
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                Well rotoworld is dumb. Phillips isn't replacing miller, Irving is and Bradley didnt beat out Irving
                Lol, and, most importantly, this helps our defense, not hurt it

Comment

Phillips-Woodyard-Trevathan

It sounds very good.

Comment

Brian Urlacher?

Comment

Originally posted by maggnus View Post
                      Phillips-Woodyard-Trevathan

It sounds very good.
                      It's going to be Irving-Woodyard-trevathan
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Ive always been a fan of Trevathan since his Kentucky days
                        I am for anything that gets him on the field more

This could kill two birds with one stone
                        Give us our best set of LBs on the field at once, and if Trevathan and Woodyard shine could put an end to the revolving door at MLB we have had recently

Comment

The only concern I have is that the MLB only seems to be on the field for ~40% of the snaps, so does that mean that our 2nd best linebacker is now taken off the field for ~60% of the snaps?! That doesn't sound very good to me if that is the case...

Comment

Originally posted by 18to88 View Post
                            Brian Urlacher?
                            its honestly not a bad idea. we need some leadership as well...its just, idk, seems like the guy is done...

Comment

The only worry will be short yardage run situations. Woody is a bit small. But I think the massive men we now haveo n our line will make up for it.

Here come Trevathan and Irving's chances. I'm excited to see what will happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X