Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New mlb

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New mlb

    So word on they street is Woodward is gonna be our new MLB and trevathan WLB

  • #2
    I think Woody will shine there. He's a bit undersized but arguably his best year so far in the league was playing ILB in our 3-4 a couple of years back.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      Woodyard is our best lb outside of von. I've always thought he would thrive at mlb. Travethan has been one of the stars of the preseason. And this would be our best bet to replacing von.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
        So word on they street is Woodward is gonna be our new MLB and trevathan WLB
        where did this word come from?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          As i posted in another thread regarding bradley..

          Well wont be anymore bradley having wrist surgery

          Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 5m

          #Broncos MLB Stewart Bradley to have wrist surgery. Wesley Woodyard moves to MLB; Danny Trevathan to WLB

          Woodyward maybe undersized but one of best tacklers on team i think hell do really well at MLB

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            where did this word come from?
            Rotoworld reports -

            Broncos MLB Stewart Bradley is out indefinitely after undergoing wrist surgery.

            He could be a candidate for I.R., depending on the results of surgery. Bradley had bypassed Nate Irving as Denver's starting middle linebacker. They'll now move WLB Wesley Woodyard to the middle, with Danny Trevathan starting at weak-side 'backer and Shaun Phillips replacing suspended Von Miller on the strong side. Injuries are absolutely crippling the Broncos' defense.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
              Rotoworld reports -

              Broncos MLB Stewart Bradley is out indefinitely after undergoing wrist surgery.

              He could be a candidate for I.R., depending on the results of surgery. Bradley had bypassed Nate Irving as Denver's starting middle linebacker. They'll now move WLB Wesley Woodyard to the middle, with Danny Trevathan starting at weak-side 'backer and Shaun Phillips replacing suspended Von Miller on the strong side. Injuries are absolutely crippling the Broncos' defense.
              Well rotoworld is dumb. Phillips isn't replacing miller, Irving is and Bradley didnt beat out Irving
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                Well rotoworld is dumb. Phillips isn't replacing miller, Irving is and Bradley didnt beat out Irving
                Lol, and, most importantly, this helps our defense, not hurt it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Phillips-Woodyard-Trevathan

                  It sounds very good.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Brian Urlacher?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by maggnus View Post
                      Phillips-Woodyard-Trevathan

                      It sounds very good.
                      It's going to be Irving-Woodyard-trevathan
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ive always been a fan of Trevathan since his Kentucky days
                        I am for anything that gets him on the field more

                        This could kill two birds with one stone
                        Give us our best set of LBs on the field at once, and if Trevathan and Woodyard shine could put an end to the revolving door at MLB we have had recently

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The only concern I have is that the MLB only seems to be on the field for ~40% of the snaps, so does that mean that our 2nd best linebacker is now taken off the field for ~60% of the snaps?! That doesn't sound very good to me if that is the case...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 18to88 View Post
                            Brian Urlacher?
                            its honestly not a bad idea. we need some leadership as well...its just, idk, seems like the guy is done...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The only worry will be short yardage run situations. Woody is a bit small. But I think the massive men we now haveo n our line will make up for it.

                              Here come Trevathan and Irving's chances. I'm excited to see what will happen.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X