Kayvon Webster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    Were keeping 6 corners, that's the strength of our team and all of the top 6 would be picked up by any other team. We will carry at least 10 DBs
    Lets say we keep 10. Champ, Harris, T. Carter, Webster, DRC, Rahim, Duke, and Bruton are pretty much locks. That leaves Quinton Carter, Omar Bolden, Mike Adams, and Quentin Jammer to claim 2 spots. I could see any player listed making it over Bolden, not that I think they will, but I would personally much rather keep Mike Adams and Quinton Carter than Omar.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
      Lets say we keep 10. Champ, Harris, T. Carter, Webster, DRC, Rahim, Duke, and Bruton are pretty much locks. That leaves Quinton Carter, Omar Bolden, Mike Adams, and Quentin Jammer to claim 2 spots. I could see any player listed making it over Bolden, not that I think they will, but I would personally much rather keep Mike Adams and Quinton Carter than Omar.
      Omar will make it because Elway and company had a 1st round grade on Omar in our system so I highly, highly, HIGHLY doubt the release him after 1 year. Could see us keep 11 if they still feel very high on carter, if not he's gone. There's no way jammer is making the roster when he can't make plays with the 3rd team defense
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Bolden also plays ST, Adams does not, not sure about Carter, is that correct?

Comment

A link to the thread I made for the Built For Training series nfl.com is currently showing, Kayvon Webster is one of the three rookies featured:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-%28nfl-com%29

Comment

Working...
          X