Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odds Von Miller does not retire a Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds Von Miller does not retire a Bronco?

I'm putting 3-1 down. Being stage 3 for the remainder of his career and looking to get paid come time for the new contract, I say he's traded before its all said and done. I'm not judging him, that's already been done, but I am disappointed. I wouldn't be surprised, if our defense is getting it done and our offense is clicking, that it happens this year when he's done serving for his second offense. I hope he has more character than I am led to believe he has. SMH...
    GunTrain

There's no way he's traded. Can you imagine what Denver would ask for in return? I just don't see anyway it's possible he's traded.

Comment

Unless he changes his ways, he won't make 5 years in the NFL!
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Stranger things have happened. With character and credibility in question, there's a lot of things that could come up all of a sudden.
        GunTrain

Comment

Jerry Jones would pay pretty much anything for him, I guarantee it, and he grew up wanting to be a Cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            Jerry Jones would pay pretty much anything for him, I guarantee it, and he grew up wanting to be a Cowboy.
            This.

Plus, Miller once said, that he, Dareus and Aldon Smith discussed pulling a "Heat" before they were drafted and teaming up somewhere.

But, yeah, who knows what could happen.

Comment

Odds are Miller won't retire as a broncos player, even Manning himself didn't retire as a colt.

Comment

The Broncos would be stupid to trade him. The policy is a bit ridiculous anyways. For example if Von Miller accidentally ate a pot brownie at a restaurant which happened to be a marijuana restaurant next year he gets banned for life? This ain't meth we are talking about here, come on man!

Comment

Originally posted by orangecrushtime View Post
                  The Broncos would be stupid to trade him. The policy is a bit ridiculous anyways. For example if Von Miller accidentally ate a pot brownie at a restaurant which happened to be a marijuana restaurant next year he gets banned for life? This ain't meth we are talking about here, come on man!
                  This cant be serious...
                  sigpic

Comment

Well the policy is for repeated offenders its Miller own fault for putting himself in the situation, hopefully he won't put himself in the similar situations since he getting drug tested 10 times a month.

Anyways its unreasonable for a player to stay his whole career in one place, 6-10 years is a lifetime when a average nfl career is 3 years.

Comment

Lyle Alzado, Jay Cutler, Tim Tebow . All were traded.
                      GunTrain

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                        Well the policy is for repeated offenders its Miller own fault for putting himself in the situation, hopefully he won't put himself in the similar situations since he getting drug tested 10 times a month.

Anyways its unreasonable for a player to stay his whole career in one place, 6-10 years is a lifetime when a average nfl career is 3 years.
                        I'm not defending him but the policy is insane for stage 3. With that number of tests it is statistically unlikely that a play could go 10 years in stage 3 without a false positive.
                        Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        This cant be serious...
                        It is satirical but serious
                        Last edited by orangecrushtime; 08-21-2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I have never heard of false positives. Tell me more.
                          GunTrain

Comment

If winning changes everything, imagine what a superbowl could do......

Comment

I'm not defending him but the policy is insane for stage 3. With that number of tests it is statistically unlikely that a play could go 10 years in stage 3 without a false positive.

It is satirical but serious
                              That why they're repeated drug testing odds that two drug tests samples that are a day apart appear faulty are really rare.

Comment

Working...
                              X