Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming Underdogs.. good thing..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Have to agree with the OP. I would much rather fly under the radar and surprise people than have these high expectations and have teams gunning for us.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
      ha, shake your head all you want and look through those Broncos colored glasses.

      When you have a team injuries and suspensions that has an identity crisis, your gonna get the media attention and focus on the problems.

      its natural. To dismerit what has happened this preseason to the Broncos and act like it has no berring on the outcome of the season is Koolaid at its best.

      This mentality Manning will carry and bail this team out is why Colts fans know and see the symptoms of the Old days of Indy.

      Putting all the weight on the QB like Indy did will bite you in the butt.
      What are all these injuries you speek of? Most are minor and will be back by game one (other then bailey and our centers).

      I just think its funny how our team is now being downgraded cause there saying we have all these injuries but in all honesty most teams are dealing with this or even has it worse.

      Oh well that's the media for you.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
        Have to agree with the OP. I would much rather fly under the radar and surprise people than have these high expectations and have teams gunning for us.
        It would be LOVELY to fly under the radar. But, with the Broncos, this WONT happen. Everyone is gunning to bring down the Broncos.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
          It would be LOVELY to fly under the radar. But, with the Broncos, this WONT happen. Everyone is gunning to bring down the Broncos.
          But you see, the more the media presses us down the more teams are going to look past us because of these so called "deficiencies". Like a previous poster stated, most of our injuries aren't serious besides at Center. So let the talking heads keep talking. When the Broncos come to town and wipe the teams off the map, we will get the last laugh!

          Comment


          • #20
            I can't wrap my head around the underdogs label when you look at the current state of our division and the rest of the AFC in general. Peyton Manning alone puts us in the top 2 teams from the AFC.
            sigpic
            Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
              I can't wrap my head around the underdogs label when you look at the current state of our division and the rest of the AFC in general. Peyton Manning alone puts us in the top 2 teams from the AFC.
              That's because the sports media is convinced that Peyton can't compensate for all the losses while of course Tom Brady can (because he can do anything with anyone).

              They don't believe we have any hope on our D anymore because the loss of Von and Doom is too much to overcome, which is ridiculous. They talk as if Von is gone for good and that he was basically our whole team.

              That's why I loved the way Shaun was talking in his interview. Loved the chip on his shoulder and the irritation he had over these assumptions. Not winning our division is ridiculous. If we don't then we have way more problems than we thought.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

              Comment

              Working...
              X