No announcement yet.

Broncos captains announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had posted something earlier in the week about Knowshon & how i kind of thought he should start, I still feel that way, but if one back on our squad can find a whole and take a 80 yarder to the house it's Hillman he has speed. I'm not really worried about him coughing up the ball either i just worry about his size. in this Nfl backs his size are mainly used as third down backs or you know a change of pace back not an every down back. But i have faith in all our backs i like what i saw from Cj also. I guess we will all see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay2Javon4life View Post
      My main concern with Baltimore is their oline. Once they got Yanda back for the playoffs last year Flacco had all day in the pocket.
      Because the NFL held the Ravens' hands all the way through the playoffs, where by the way they didn't accrue a single solitary offensive holding penalty.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Official 2013 Season Bold Predictions And Prognostication Thread

Let's see it, folks! Make some bold predictions about this upcoming season. These could be individual, team, defense, offense, special teams, or whatever you want to make them! These can be for single games as well. Think you have a crystal ball or the guts to make some predictions? Let's do it!!

For example -

Peyton Manning will throw for 30 touchdowns this season.
        or
        Derek Wolfe will sack Joe Flacco 3 times on Thursday.
        or
        Our defense will hold Kansas City below 10 points this Sunday.

Remember to keep this thread in mind throughout the season so you can see if you are correct.

Side note - For all predictions dead on the money I will award CPs as much as I can!!

Lets have fun with this!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

I'll do a parlay
          We have three 1000+ yard pass catchers, 0 rbs with 1000+ yards, we do not have a top 10 scoring defense, we score 500+ points this year, Peyton throws 40 TDs and wins MVP. And we go 19-0 too

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
            I'll do a parlay
            We have three 1000+ yard pass catchers, 0 rbs with 1000+ yards, we do not have a top 10 scoring defense, we score 500+ points this year, Peyton throws 40 TDs and wins MVP. And we go 19-0 too
            Sounds like this is very plausible, with the exception of the 19-0 prediction lol However, I do think we have a top 10 defense, maybe not as good as last year, at least not initially. But I think they find their form by seasons end.

Comment

DT,Welker and Decker will have over 1000 yards and 10+ TD's each

Manning will have 5000 yards passing and 50 TD's

Julius will have 900 yards receiving and 6 TD's

Hillman and Ball will have over 1000 yards rushing each

Hillman will have 5 TD's on the ground

Ball will have 10 TD's on the ground

Defense will be in the 5 in scoring and total defense again

Von will have his vengeance when he comes back with 15+ sacks

The offense will have the #1 scoring and total offense....
              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Because the NFL held the Ravens' hands all the way through the playoffs, where by the way they didn't accrue a single solitary offensive holding penalty.
                This is true. I'm excited to see what Derek Wolfe can do against Yanda/Oher, and Robert Ayers has a good chance to establish himself against McKinnie.
                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I hope we can take away the ball alot more this year....
                  I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

19-0!!!!

Peyton throws for 50 TDs and Julies Thomas is a Pro Bowler but obviously can't go cause we'll be SB bound.

I'll also call Knowshon with the 1st TD of the year for us.

Comment

Chris Harris starts the Pro Bowl, Kevin Vickerson emerges as a great anchor for the defense, and the Bills make the playoffs.

Comment

Our Next VICTIM is at NY GIANTS - Manning vs Manning

What a better time to talk about the next game. The New York Giants
                        Peyton Manning vs Eli Manning. Sounds fun!
                        What's nice is we have 10 days until the game, giving us a tad more to prepare.

What are your thoughts?

Comment

This is in NY, but I think when we come back with the W, they should put Pryor's and Vick's poster up instead of Flacco's. It seems to have fired up the fans a whole lot more, I gotta say, it's been way too long since I heard MH as loud as it was tonight, I think it's the first time in the new stadium era.

Like the Bud Light commercial says "it's only weird if it doesn't work".

Comment

I have a feeling that Manning will win the next matchup....

In all seriousness, this offense is just too good. You can't double cover any of our receivers or tight ends.
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

While I like our chances we have always seemed to have trouble winning at there home... even when we had great teams.

Comment

Giants secondary is not good at all. I don't see how they contain us. Our OL is solid enough at the tackles to keep them from destroying Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X