Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos captains announced

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...5-d18bbd30eddc

Here are the captains for the 2013 season: LB Wesley Woodyard, LT Ryan Clady, CB Champ Bailey, S David Bruton and QB Peyton Manning
    No surprises there.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Clady's first time, I think.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Clady's first time, I think.
      I believe you are correct my friend.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

3/5 have been drafted by Denver, and one guy has been a fixture. That gentleman and ladies is a good thing.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
          3/5 have been drafted by Denver, and one guy has been a fixture. That gentleman and ladies is a good thing.
          No doubt. Hall of Famers being the only players who haven't played here their whole career is pretty exceptional.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Pumped for Woody. Let's hope he can ball at MLB. He's the leader of the D, so it certainly seems like a natural fit...

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
              Pumped for Woody. Let's hope he can ball at MLB. He's the leader of the D, so it certainly seems like a natural fit...
              His leadership has been recognized by his teammates electing him Captain for about five years now.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Stars will be born

Come thursday, we will see our team take field, in desperate need of some players to step up in a huge way. I mainly refer to the defensive line, but also the linebackers and secondary. In addition, it would be nice to see a RB separate himself from the pack.

Who do you predict to be the guy or guys on our team to make themselves known? I have four.

Duke Ihenacho, DRC, Malik Jackson, and Derek Wolfe.
                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

My main concern with Baltimore is their oline. Once they got Yanda back for the playoffs last year Flacco had all day in the pocket. We didn't pressure him a ton that game and that was with Doom and Von on the field for us. I know his receiving corps is pretty lackluster with Pitta out and Anquan gone and imo Smith is a #2 wr on most teams and Jacoby is a #3. I just worry about him having all day to sit back in the pocket.

I know I will catch a little heat for this but I worry about the dline getting pressure, especially against their oline. I think Wolfe is a good player and has the ability and motor to become a very good player but he needs to show me even more this year. I saw him get pancaked 1v1 a few too many times last season and washed out of plays. Yes, he had a nice sack total but if you watch those plays they were mainly due to the coverage holding for long period of time or Von pushing the QB up or outside. I love the motor he has and he has a great work ethic and think he will be a staple on this defense for a long time to come, but I am not ready to say he is a stud yet.

I am looking for Malik Jackson and Robert Ayers to be studs against the run and get some pressure on Flacco. If they can do that against this oline than I will have a lot more faith in the defense while Von is out. I hope we can shut the run down strictly because of the massive size we are sporting across the dline, if we can't do that with the beef we have in currently that could be an issue. I am also expecting DRC, Duke, and Rahim to show why we have the best secondary in the league. Champ and Harris are going to be Champ and Harris and I have full faith in them already.
                  Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
                  Supporting this staff!
                  Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

We cant let Ray Rice run on us. Once we shut him down everything will fall in place.. I have faith in my DBs..

Breake out players, Nacho, Hillman, Harris (AGAIN) , Wolfe, Malik
                    sigpic

Comment

What? No Von?

/s

Comment

I don't really disagree on the Flacco will have a lot of time to throw.

It's a legit concern no questions about it, especially with Von out, and McCray/Quantarus on IR.

I guess Irving, Nacho, Ayers, and Malik would be guys we need to breakout.

Comment

Julius Thomas & Duke Ihenacho.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                            What? No Von?

/s
                            He probably didn't get voted because of his suspension.
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I doubt Von will be voted as a captain next year too unless Champ retires.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X