I'm being HARASSED by Raven Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm being HARASSED by Raven Fans

I cannot wait until Thursday night, I'm sure we all feel the same way. I live in MD, smack in between Washington and Baltimore. Most of my coworkers, family and friends are Ravens fans. I know they are the super bowl champions, but they are EXTREMELY cocky right now. I've had people text me pictures of Rahim More falling down, emailed the Jacoby Jones TD and pics of Doom sacking Brady and saying Peytons next. I even had a bartender tell me the weather should be good Thursday night, so what's our excuse gonna be. I've quietly taken all of the trash talking and simply say wait until Thursday night. I don't wanna be overconfident, but Friday morning I'm sending an assault of texts and emails at these Raven clowns. As this is the only Broncos outlet I really have in my area, I had to come here and post my frustrations.

If you're in the city of Denver or anywhere with a large population of Orange and Blue, represent for all of us this week.

That must suck. I like how you're handling it though, they'll see.

Comment

Haha I'm with you friend. I work in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, and can see Raven's stadium from my office window. A loss on Thursday will certainly make for a long day at the office on Friday. Sweet Jesus, let the Broncos win!

Comment

I too live in western Maryland and have been dealing with the exact same thing, and handling it the same way...just smiling, letting them go on and on, knowing Friday will be a very good day indeed.
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

If only they knew how the game where Doom crushed Tom Brady turned out...

Comment

I predict the Ravens will be 15-1 this year, and by that I mean 15 arrests and 1 conviction

Comment

I've never met a decent, smart ravens fan. They're all morons, and they all disappeared until last year.

Originally posted by EvanChase
              You wouldn't even be on this board if the Ravens didn't win that game.
              Lol exactly.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

We're favored to win, and for good reason. Baltimore should've gone down last time, and now that they lost players in the offseason like Lewis, Boldin, and Reed, along with players out for this game, such as Pitta and Arthur Jones, their chances just keep going down the toilet.

I say we win 34-14.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I had a roommate in Fort Collins from Maryland who absolutely hated the Ravens because of how horrible the city of Baltimore was/is.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                    We're favored to win, and for good reason. Baltimore should've gone down last time, and now that they lost players in the offseason like Lewis, Boldin, and Reed, along with players out for this game, such as Pitta and Arthur Jones, their chances just keep going down the toilet.

I say we win 34-14.
                    You're favored to win because you are home. Make sense now? Also, perhaps you should look at who the Ravens replaced those lost players with. Sorry, they are no "Johnny come lately" type of players. Perhaps you should be more worried about your lack of pass rush in this game. Miller out and Doom plays for the Ravens. Who is going to put constant pressure on Flacco. Just so you know, it may not be a good idea to let Flacco sit back and throw the ball all over the field. You as a Bronco fan can atest to this statement all to well looking at how the Broncos season came to an end. OOPS!!

Comment

I believe we are 121-96 since Elway retired...

Comment

Im a die hard broncos fan here in maryland new to the board these Baltimore fans are really not confident in there team trust me they understand the challenge they are up against first game of the season. I BLEED ORANGE & BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by 0range58crush52 View Post
                          Im a die hard broncos fan here in maryland new to the board these Baltimore fans are really not confident in there team trust me they understand the challenge they are up against first game of the season. I BLEED ORANGE & BLUE
                          Sorry, I have to disagree. I've heard maybe one Ravens fan that is worried about this game. I was in Mother's on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenmaniac2 View Post
                            You're favored to win because you are home. Make sense now? Also, perhaps you should look at who the Ravens replaced those lost players with. Sorry, they are no "Johnny come lately" type of players. Perhaps you should be more worried about your lack of pass rush in this game. Miller out and Doom plays for the Ravens. Who is going to put constant pressure on Flacco. Just so you know, it may not be a good idea to let Flacco sit back and throw the ball all over the field. You as a Bronco fan can atest to this statement all to well looking at how the Broncos season came to an end. OOPS!!
                            Well, let's see.

Pitta/Boldin > Stokley, Dickson, Clark.

Ellerbe/Lewis > Smith, Bynes, Brown.

Reed > Huff.

Pollard = Ihegdibo/Elam. Maybe at best a minor upgrade.

Cary < Webb.

Birk > Gino

Kruger < Dumervil but just a slight upgrade, Kruger is more versitale and multi facid. Is that word too big for you?

As for who rushes Flacco, that's a very good question and one I'm concerned with. We will see.

But others are right, you wouldn't be here if Bal lost that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenmaniac2 View Post
                              They lost their leadership in a big way. Yes, they signed Daryl Smith, and he does get tackles, but what made that Ravens defense feared was the leadsership and precense of Ray Lewis. When he went down last year, Baltimore looked terrible, especially against Houston and Denver. Reed's gone too, and he may not be as good as he once was, but he was still a big threat in that backfield. I don't expect Matt Elam to immediately replace his production.

Yes, I am worried about our pass rush, but it's not as bad as you think. We have Derek Wolfe, who had 6 sacks last year. (One of them against Baltimore). 6 sacks may not seem like much, but he also had to compete with Von Miller and Dumervil for them. We also have Shaun Phillips, who had 9 sacks last year with SD.

Flacco got very lucky with his throws in the playoff game against us. He's not gonna be as lucky this time. (I can even prove this too.)
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X