Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Denver Bronco Fans go to other message boards and post???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click....I put my 2 cents in I don't have the time or the interest to go to the other boards.

Comment

I don't bother trying to find other boards. This one suits me just fine. I do owe the KC fanboi club a post on whatever board they use. Can't remember what thread it was that we signed up on as sort of a "challenge" prior to the KC game.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I also posted on the KC board because of the challenge. But I certainly will not go back that board and I did not write anything else on the board.

I gave my word I would give them their due and I did. I mentioned in my post it was very little "crow" because they did not blow us out, they only beat us by one point, so I ate very little crow.

They are supposed to win their home games and we "almost" won.
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The chiefs fans

Originally posted by Jared
          I think that there's a misunderstanding here. I am of the opinion, from other posts by AFCWESTBEST, that he or she is bronco fan.

Maybe I am mistaken.

I think they are just making the point that they WOULD go to a KC board, if there was an official one, but why, since some of them come here to bother us.
          There is a message board for the Chiefs. I only go there because I live in Missouri. And like most boards, they have some great posters and some idiots (just like we do here). If you go to their Team Site and click on Arrowhead Drive you will be taken to their board.....if ya wanna go.
          The times I have posted there (with an intelligent post) even while talking smack, the responses for the most part were good and I was treated with respect.
          GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
          Ron

Comment

broncos4ever........np!

I can see why you thought that i was a Chiefs fan. Wording sort of like it could be taken either way.

The Chiefs will have their hands FULL with G.B. Packers are coming along with some offense and KC is ready for a let down........
            Brighton Colorado by the way!

Comment

I tend to make the rounds, orangemane.com for the good guys, chiefsplanet.com for the mullet heads and there are a few fade boards I go to when I feel like slumming. Every so often I will go to another team site,usually I am only concerned about the AFC West. I would check out a Chargers fan site but since they don't have any fans they don't seem to have any good boards either.

Comment

Re: broncos4ever........np!

Originally posted by AFCWestBest
                I can see why you thought that i was a Chiefs fan. Wording sort of like it could be taken either way.

The Chiefs will have their hands FULL with G.B. Packers are coming along with some offense and KC is ready for a let down........
                Brighton Colorado by the way!
                \

My truest apologies. I would not want to lump anyone with the Chiefs if they are not... I wouldn't want to be a Chief fan. Having to think about a Superbowl decades ago. That would be terrible. What a hapless team. If I remember right San Diego thought they were pretty good last year. I think they started out hot also and look what happened to them.

Green Bay has proven to be hot and cold. I hope they can play a good game with the Chiefs. Green is really coming on and GB has always been deadly with the screens.

If KC couldn't stop Portis, how do they think they are going to stop Green. It will be a fun game to watch...
                Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I like to check out all the Broncos boards... I like www.orangemane.com. There's some good guys over there. I like this place. I used to like the DPO, but that board is dead.

For enemy boards, I stay pretty much away.

Comment

i go to other teams websites every now and then... but not for the message boards. not for stats. not for scores from past game. not for team history. i go for the cheerleaders! lol.
                    i use cheerleader pics for my backgrounds.

no, im not sum kind of sick pervert( for all u girls/women that might be thinking that...) but i think cheerleaders make the game funner to watch. when ur teams losing ( not very often if ur team is the broncos) and ur in a bad mood, the cheerleaders do a good job calming me down. haha. u know ...its like ur pissed, then happy again.

anyway, no, i dont go to other teams message boards...at least i dont right now. i might later in the future.
                    Broncos suck!!Hahahahahahahaha. thats the funniest thing i ever heard... broncos suck.... hahahaha must be a team that cant get over their loss to us...

Comment

I visited the Chiefs site after Sunday's game to see what they were whining about (Greg Robinson...lol). I never got an account to post there and I don't plan on it.
                      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                      X