Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Trevathan is a complete disgrace to Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    Why are people all over Trevathon and not Wes Welker? Welker's mistake was just as costly, and came at a much worse time in the game. Maybe its because Trevathon cursed out Jack Del Rio on the sideline. That was messed up but he apologized. Give Trevathon a break. It was just a mistake. He's still just a greenhorn in this NFL thing.
    That and to many people like Wes despite his key drops that actually could of cost us the game

Trev is a good player but for most fans hes relatively unkown
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• I think "disgrace" is taking this a bit far. More disappointing to me was his attitude when JDR was ripping him. Trev has to own that, be humble and shut up....take his medicine.
      sigpic
      Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        That and to many people like Wes despite his key drops that actually could of cost us the game

Trev is a good player but for most fans hes relatively unkown
        Ya a lot of the fans complaining about Danny T don't even realize that he could be a pro bowler for us at WLB and will most likely remain a starter there when Miller comes back. Danny T has some serious, serious skills and may round out the best 4-3 linebacker set in the league
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnElwayFan View Post
          Yeah, I absolutely mean it! He made a BIG, BIG mistake for what he did in this fantastic game! He should've stay on the bench until the game ends!

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!

BTW... good job, Peyton Manning and the Broncos! (except for Trevathan!) Go Broncos!!
          Hes a young defensive player. Meaning this guy never gets the ball. He was overexcited and made a mistake. This mistske u should remember took place after the guy picked Flacco.
          You cant teach ball control, its alot harder toteach a lb to play like trevathan. Hes a keeper and part of the victory.
          sigpic

Comment

• This thread is pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
              This thread is pathetic
              Amen.......GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnElwayFan View Post
                Yeah, I absolutely mean it! He made a BIG, BIG mistake for what he did in this fantastic game! He should've stay on the bench until the game ends!

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!

BTW... good job, Peyton Manning and the Broncos! (except for Trevathan!) Go Broncos!!
                Closet Raiders fan?
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• This is a pretty terrible thread. I'm not sure why it hasn't been deleted. I know it doesn't really go against the COC but just reflects badly on us.

Dude made a big mistake. We know it, he knows it. He'll fix it and that's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                    This is a pretty terrible thread. I'm not sure why it hasn't been deleted. I know it doesn't really go against the COC but just reflects badly on us.

Dude made a big mistake. We know it, he knows it. He'll fix it and that's that.
                    You know what Yardo....I agree it has run its course and there is nothing more to gain from this thread.

Thanks all

Good Game Trev!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X