Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore blasts Dallas Clark

Enjoy

Beautiful hit. Funny, I was telling my nephew, that it seems all the AFCN teams specialize in leading with the crown and are the main ones moaning and groaning. And they primarily are the guys aiming for other players knees. I actually call the AFCN the scumbag division.

And we displayed several big hits where our guys imposed their will with extreme force and not a single knee was buckled or helmet to helmet was called.

Kudos to our defenders for bringing the pain
    And (OT fot the thread) PFM for bringing the rain
    #swapping

Comment

Eh, I was a huge Dallas Clark fan, as I was a Colts fan for many years. I probably can't celebrate a tough hit on Dallas. He's had several concussions, and this hit worries me for him.

I am excited to see our defense play well, though. That, I can celebrate.

Comment

First thing I thought of too when Moore had that hit. Nicely done.

No penalties on any of the big hits against the receivers. A bit surprising with some of the calls we have seen in the last couple of seasons. Even this pre-season.

Baltimore did have some borderline dirty plays IMO. Thought Bruton's knee was intentionally targeted. He had just had a BS session with an o-lineman and the replay looked like the protection blocker aimed right at his knee. I admit I may be reaching on a questionable play. The timing was suspicious.

There was blatant play by a Raven LB that targeted Moreno 's head as he was being held up in a pile. At the time it looked obvious and I was pissed there was no flag.

AFCN is a tough Division and they have the rep for a reason but it looked like the Ravens at times were trying too hard to be "tough" and intimidate.

Comment

I think that's exactly what Moore needed. He needed to come out and lay the smack on someone and NOT get called for it to get himself over the issue from the playoff game. I think going forward we will see a smarter more prepared Rahim and I LIKE IT!!!

Our D was nasty last night, they swarmed constantly ... imagine if Von had been playing!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Notice how Clark was just going to get up but then thought he would try a little "Flutter in the gutter" move to draw a flag / fine" ?

Comment

Originally posted by southern cross View Post
              Eh, I was a huge Dallas Clark fan, as I was a Colts fan for many years. I probably can't celebrate a tough hit on Dallas. He's had several concussions, and this hit worries me for him.

I am excited to see our defense play well, though. That, I can celebrate.
              I loved it!!! Welcome bandwagon fan
              KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

I've been saying for months that the most important thing that could happen is that Moore would light someone up over the middle.
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by IhateURface View Post
                  I loved it!!! Welcome bandwagon fan

Um, I don't think so.

Apparently you don't understand and can't acknowledge that it is okay for me to worry about a player and his physical well being after a tough hit.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                    I've been saying for months that the most important thing that could happen is that Moore would light someone up over the middle.
                    Even a pick to seal the game would've been nice. However that hit and an overall solid game by Moore was a huge morale boost for him.

Him and Ihenacho are going to be very good this season. Best part is they are both still young and can get better.

Comment

I remember when he was a rookie how there was an article on him dressing and mimicking Champ Bailey's mannerisms. I can't help but see it, especially the way he interacts with teammates afterwards.
                      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Rahim, "The Dream". Highlight of the game for me. That other tight end they have, I think it's Dixon. Dude hit the eject button later on after having the ball in his hands on a seam route. That's what big hits do. They make receivers think more about their well being than catching the ball. I'm just glad they kept the yellow laundry where it belongs.

Comment

Did they take Moore out of the game several times? I saw Adams get some playing time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                            Did they take Moore out of the game several times? I saw Adams get some playing time.
                            Yeah, me too. You see that play Adams made on that pass over the middle? Perfect timing, and put the helmet right on the ball. Saved a huge chunk of yards.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                              No both Adams and Bruton came into the game in our big Nickle sets putting 3+ safeties on the field
                              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Working...
                              X