No announcement yet.

Rahim Moore blasts Dallas Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was nice to see Rahim make a big play. It bothers me that he refers to himself as "the dream", though. You can't give yourself a nickname - especially when you are still an up and coming player trying to prove himself.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and his potential, it just grates my ears every time I hear him call himself the dream.
    sigpic

Comment

Looks just like John Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
        It was nice to see Rahim make a big play. It bothers me that he refers to himself as "the dream", though. You can't give yourself a nickname - especially when you are still an up and coming player trying to prove himself.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and his potential, it just grates my ears every time I hear him call himself the dream.
        He gave me bad dreams for a couple months
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I was so happy when I saw that it was Rahim that made the hit.

DBs have done a great job of laying a hit on someone without getting the flag or fine. Duke, Adams and Moore all had some textbook hits.
          Last edited by one5beast; 09-06-2013, 10:36 AM.

Comment

It was a good hit.....But what did he do the rest of the game.....Once again the guy made next to know impact on the game....besides missed tackles and pulling face masks.....Compare what he did to what Duke did.....I want a safety that shows up for 4 quarters not just 1 play
            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
              It was a good hit.....But what did he do the rest of the game.....Once again the guy made next to know impact on the game....besides missed tackles and pulling face masks.....Compare what he did to what Duke did.....I want a safety that shows up for 4 quarters not just 1 play
              complain complain complain

Comment

Absolutely false.. A Defensive Back that is barely mentioned other then interceptions or big hits means he had a very nice game. Not hearing his name other then making plays is a great thing. Everyone misses tackles.. None were severe to the game. The facemask call was a tough break for Baltimore... It wasn't intentional

Comment

Originally posted by DBkaeoz33 View Post
                  Absolutely false.. A Defensive Back that is barely mentioned other then interceptions or big hits means he had a very nice game. Not hearing his name other then making plays is a great thing. Everyone misses tackles.. None were severe to the game. The facemask call was a tough break for Baltimore... It wasn't intentional
                  agreed we didnt see anything about DRC and your thinking "did he even do anything???" then they show his stats it says thrown to 1 time then you go "ooooohhh"

Comment

Originally posted by DBkaeoz33 View Post
                    Yet Duke was all over the field...Rahim was nowhere to be found.....You can see the difference betwen the 2. Some safeties are always around the ball, no matter where on the field it goes there are right there to make a play....Rahim isnt that guy. He plays like he is afraid of the ball and afraid to hit
                    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

He had a nice game, but he's not allowed to call himself "the dream" until we win a superbowl. Rahim "Daydream" Moore would be more appropriate but I guess I'm still mad at him for last season.

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                        agreed we didnt see anything about DRC and your thinking "did he even do anything???" then they show his stats it says thrown to 1 time then you go "ooooohhh"
                        safety and CB are totally different positions with totally different responsibilities

Comment

safety and CB are totally different positions with totally different responsibilities
                          still at least he wasnt beat deep or didnt give up a big play oh and he was second in tackles last night behind duke so whats your point about him being scared to hit? and isnt this thread about him blasting someone? lol all of your posts are comical

Comment

That hit gave me the chills. And I'm sure Rahim enjoyed the hell out of it.

Comment

Yet Duke was all over the field...Rahim was nowhere to be found.....You can see the difference betwen the 2. Some safeties are always around the ball, no matter where on the field it goes there are right there to make a play....Rahim isnt that guy. He plays like he is afraid of the ball and afraid to hit
                              They play different positions ...SS is supposed to be around the ball/line of scrimmage vs run FS isn't...you obviously don't understand football.
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

as are FS and SS? you a hater? You obviously do understand different positions so yeah you're just a hater
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X