Rahim Moore blasts Dallas Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    Yet Duke was all over the field...Rahim was nowhere to be found.....You can see the difference betwen the 2. Some safeties are always around the ball, no matter where on the field it goes there are right there to make a play....Rahim isnt that guy. He plays like he is afraid of the ball and afraid to hit

I love Duke and I may be one of his biggest supporters. He's the definition of a "heat seeking missile".. However, they play two totally different positions with completely different assignments. Rahim is a deep middle fielder with one priority, DON'T GET BEAT DEEP. Did they beat us deep middle?? Negative. Duke is a perfect in the box safety who can roam closer to the line of scrimmage.. His assignment allows him to make plays all over the field.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
      First thing I thought of too when Moore had that hit. Nicely done.

No penalties on any of the big hits against the receivers. A bit surprising with some of the calls we have seen in the last couple of seasons. Even this pre-season.

Baltimore did have some borderline dirty plays IMO. Thought Bruton's knee was intentionally targeted. He had just had a BS session with an o-lineman and the replay looked like the protection blocker aimed right at his knee. I admit I may be reaching on a questionable play. The timing was suspicious.

There was blatant play by a Raven LB that targeted Moreno 's head as he was being held up in a pile. At the time it looked obvious and I was pissed there was no flag.

AFCN is a tough Division and they have the rep for a reason but it looked like the Ravens at times were trying too hard to be "tough" and intimidate.
      Yep. I thought Suggs was playing a little bit dirty. That late hit on Manning that wasn't called got my blood boiling. I got even madder when Manning got up to protest and Suggs turned around and started running his mouth.

Comment

Yet Duke was all over the field...Rahim was nowhere to be found.....You can see the difference betwen the 2. Some safeties are always around the ball, no matter where on the field it goes there are right there to make a play....Rahim isnt that guy. He plays like he is afraid of the ball and afraid to hit
        What are you talking about? Rahim had 6 solo tackles last night, the only person who had more solo tackles was Duke. Even if you want to do total tackles, he was still 3rd behind only Woodyard and Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          What are you talking about? Rahim had 6 solo tackles last night, the only person who had more solo tackles was Duke. Even if you want to do total tackles, he was still 3rd behind only Woodyard and Duke.
          Moore Hater's Bandwagon apparently. And aside from tackles, Moore was excellent in his deep coverage last night. He was where he was supposed to be and (along with Harris and Woodyard) putting guys where they needed to be.
          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Whats the point in even responding to him. Moore couldve had 4 pics and a couple tds and he still wouldve found something to complain about
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Whats the point in even responding to him. Moore couldve had 4 pics and a couple tds and he still wouldve found something to complain about
              At least he isn't complaining about DT anymore lol

Comment

Free Safety, Strong Safety, Mike, Sam, Will, etc.

All different positions with different opportunities to make plays.

Leading tacklers in order were: SS, Mike, FS, Will, DE/Sam, Corner/DL
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

You do realize as the FS Rahim is more responsible for the Covering the deep route which the ravens didn't try too much of. And Duke is a SS and is more responsible for the TE's and RB's coming down the middle. Both played great, and you've been hatin for too long. Why be a Broncos fan if you hate everything they do.

Comment

I would have to agree with the general consensus of unfounded hate.

Rahim Moore is a baller.
                    2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

It was a good hit.....But what did he do the rest of the game.....Once again the guy made next to know impact on the game....besides missed tackles and pulling face masks.....Compare what he did to what Duke did.....I want a safety that shows up for 4 quarters not just 1 play
                      Sorry dude, wrong again. Different positions with different responsibilities. Moore is a coverage safety and duke is the box safety. Duke looks like how Moore was playing last year, slashing in on run support.
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

"The Dream" has always been a Hard hitter, nice job, keep up the good work!
                        We need a Hard hitter to make people think twice! "ORANGE CRUSH"!!
                        My arms are still sore, from all the cheering and high fives the other night!
                        https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
                          "The Dream" has always been a Hard hitter, nice job, keep up the good work!
                          We need a Hard hitter to make people think twice! "ORANGE CRUSH"!!
                          My arms are still sore, from all the cheering and high fives the other night!
                          Both Moore and duke are not afraid to bring the wood which is fantastic to have 2 safeties who will instill fear across the middle
                          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

"Bringing the Wood"! That's what I'm talking about!
                            https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X