Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which games are you most looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which games are you most looking forward to?

Now that the game everyone had #1 on their list is over, which remaining games are you looking forward to the most?

Week 2 @ NYG
    Week 3 Oakland
    Week 4 Philadelphia
    Week 5 @ Dallas
    Week 6 Jacksonville
    Week 7 @ Indy
    Week 8 Washington
    Week 9 BYE
    Week 10 @ San Diego
    Week 11 Kansas City
    Week 12 @ New England
    Week 13 @ Kansas City
    Week 14 Tennessee
    Week 15 San Diego
    Week 16 @ Houston
    Week 17 @ Oakland

For me it's @ Dallas, Washington, @ New England and @ Houston. Depending on whether or not KC is the real deal and can steal a win in Denver in week 11, week 13 will be pretty big too.

I'd love to see Denver gash Dallas in Ego World and I think it will happen. Washington is the team that I think can surprise us most. The Houston game may end up deciding a seed or two.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Indy. Was looking up Manning videos last night. Too much emotion for Manning when he left the Colts. Though am a Broncos fan, got wet eyes when Manning said enjoyed being your quarterback.

Comment

i love em all but to answer your question, obvious being NE and HOU. i think it will be interesting and challenging game against WASH. RG3 vs our fast LBs, also VM will have a game under his belt.

NYG are always tough, it's going to be close next week, i hope not, but NYG are a solid team they typically come to compete. winds at giants stadium can whip up as well al la candlestick park.

Comment

week 8
        week 16
        Shanny returns to denver with 2 weeks worth of gameplanning against the team he most wants to beat on their own home turf!
        its shannys first return to mile high !
        he is already gameplanning for this match-up !
        PFM will be coming off an emotional game at INDY, he may be DRAINED !
        and I should not have to explain houston.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyAdam View Post
          i love em all but to answer your question, obvious being NE and HOU. i think it will be interesting and challenging game against WASH. RG3 vs our fast LBs, also VM will have a game under his belt.

NYG are always tough, it's going to be close next week, i hope not, but NYG are a solid team they typically come to compete. winds at giants stadium can whip up as well al la candlestick park.
          when JFE was asked, "who is the toughest defender you ever faced he replied,
          "the wind in the meadowlands"
          its why the other manning has a better record away than at home.

Comment

a different spin:
            what other games are you loking forward to this week, now that we have our win in the bag !

Comment

Toughest games are the shootouts. NYG, NEP and Redskins. All those 3 teams have the ability to score 35. Their offenses are that good.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ bronco View Post
                a different spin:
                what other games are you loking forward to this week, now that we have our win in the bag !
                GB vs SF
                PHI vs Wash (Want to see how Chip Kelly's offense looks like)
                KC: How their offense is with new QB and coach.

Comment

besides all of them, the few that stick out are Washington and New England.

I believe the Redskins is going to be a playoff team and that will give us a decent indicator of where the broncos are at by that time. The Patriots have been the measuring stick of the AFC for a very long time. This line of thinking may change by then but at this point in time thats what Im looking at.

I did not put the Texans in yet just because of the fact the playoff picture may already be decided by then and it will be a vanilla type game, neither side showing what they will do. It could be an important game, will have to wait for it to play out.

Comment

I hope for Indy to be another emotional revenge game

Washington should be a fun game

NE and Hou still scare me
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                      I hope for Indy to be another emotional revenge game

Washington should be a fun game

NE and Hou still scare me
                      washington is a trap game!
                      I am worried about our team focus, after INDY before the BYE week.
                      shanny with 5 years of revenge on his plate !

Comment

I think this one is obvious coming from the likes of me.

Denver's trip into Indy will be poetic. All the times that Manning embarrassed Denver in this city.....I say he's good for one more.
                        sigpic
                        Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

This may sound odd, but I look forward to the Patriots game the most. (Although the Indy game is interesting too) A lot of people still think the Pats will beat us. They lost some key players in the offseason. (Welker is the icing on the cake with that). I want to show people that we can beat the Patriots.
                          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

The Philly game is going to be huge IMO. It will be Denver's first real taste of a fast paced offense with a mobile QB.

I think that will really help prepare the defense for the eventual RG3 meeting and New England's offense.

Comment

Giants Game. That could also be because i'm going to it next week

Comment

Working...
                              X