Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which games are you most looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England. I hate anything that has to do with NE and i love it when bad news comes to them. Who knows if that game will have meaning by that time, but i REALLY hope we can trounce them!

Comment

By far the Eagles game, only cuz I'm there. Followed by NYG, Redskins, and KC games. Baltimore was one, but that's behind us now....
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Playing NE. I really hate those games as we end up on the wrong side of the score but a win against them means something too. We passed out first test...revenge game not we have to beat a few other contenders to show this team can win important games. NE is always the litmus test or a team.
        sigpic

Comment

I look forward to every game. Right now it's the Giants because they're next on our schedule but my brother is a big Redskins fan so I'm gonna have to go with Week 8 against Washington. Plus Shanny is returning to Denver for the first time. Washington isn't bad so it should be an okay game.

Comment

The next game - Giants. Eli has a healthy Nicks and Cruz. They could be trouble.
            GO BRONCOS! YOU HAVE THE MAGIC!

Comment

The Super Bowl.

Comment

I have three total for me anyway, I am looking forward to these as follows the Manning Bowl next week brother vs. younger brother, week 7 at Indy it's going be home coming for Manning it being first time going back to Indy since picking his new team the Denver Broncos, and then to top it off with week 12 matchup another classic battle between Manning vs. Brady those never get old and are always an instant classic. I'm not sure how many more times will we see both all-time great QB's and first HOF ballot quarterbacks will square off, we have to appreciate it while its still here.
                Last edited by Chillez; 09-08-2013, 04:45 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X