No announcement yet.

Lets talk about the Broncos Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After "throwing the bones", I see that the Broncos will lose 2 games. I confirmed this with tarot cards.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
      After "throwing the bones", I see that the Broncos will lose 2 games. I confirmed this with tarot cards.
      I had a session with a psychic and we are going to win the big dance. Check it out, only $25 per minute. Cost me $1000.

It was worth it however, so I don't always have to drink and smoke heavily during our games and resort to taking Xanax when we fumble the ball in the end zone.

I always love spending my money wisely. Especially since I'm on unemployment.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        I had a session with a psychic and we are going to win the big dance. Check it out, only $25 per minute. Cost me $1000.

It was worth it however, so I don't always have to drink and smoke heavily during our games and resort to taking Xanax when we fumble the ball in the end zone.

I always love spending my money wisely. Especially since I'm on unemployment.
        That deal looks hard to beat, but the bones I threw were from my bar-b-q buffalo wings I ate during the Chargers loss.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
          That deal looks hard to beat, but the bones I threw were from my bar-b-q buffalo wings I ate during the Chargers loss.
          Did you have special sauce on those wings?
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

It is kind of weird to think if we don't win our division, we could miss the playoffs. So many teams who won't win the divion that can get a wildcard spot. I'm talking about New England, Miami, Houston, Indy, Baltimore, Cinci, and of course KC. That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
              It is kind of weird to think if we don't win our division, we could miss the playoffs. So many teams who won't win the divion that can get a wildcard spot. I'm talking about New England, Miami, Houston, Indy, Baltimore, Cinci, and of course KC. That's crazy.
              I wouldn't anoint anybody yet....but we just have to be on our A-Game. Get the edge in head-to heads (HOU, INDY, NE, KC,) and beat common opponents.
              Houston has me skeptical, Cinci looks for real, KC is hyped right now, (I can't see their WRs beating our corners).

The Pats are a threat, and so are the Ravens, but we'll see on Miami. Don't forget about Tennessee, they're not sucking.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                I wouldn't anoint anybody yet....but we just have to be on our A-Game. Get the edge in head-to heads (HOU, INDY, NE, KC,) and beat common opponents.
                Houston has me skeptical, Cinci looks for real, KC is hyped right now, (I can't see their WRs beating our corners).

The Pats are a threat, and so are the Ravens, but we'll see on Miami. Don't forget about Tennessee, they're not sucking.
                Yup, Tennessee as well atm, but I do think they are one that will fall off eventually. I agree about Houston, they will have to do more than barely beat San Diego and Tennessee to show they are legit. The wildcards as to how they do are Indy, Miami, and KC. I was impressed by both of them today, Indy took it to the 49ers, granted they are missing key players, and Miami beat the Falcons. Kansas City has a great defense, but horrid offense. Luckily for them like I mentioned they have a super weak schedule. We really need to try and sweep them, because I don't really know who they could lose to other than an upset here or there within the division and maybe Houston, Indy, and/or Tennessee?

Comment

Working...
                X