overall 8-6
    AFC 5-6

Jacksonville - remaining schedule Houston, @ Oakland
    overall 8-6
    AFC 5-5

Baltimore - remaining schedule @ Pitts , Miami
    overall 8-6
    AFC 5-5

Buffalo's conference record is worse, but there's 2 games left. Jax has the tie breaker over us and as far as us and Baltimore i have no idea how they figure that one out. It's like the 5th or 6th tiebreaker. But if we win the next 2 IMO we have a good chance. Jax has the easiest schedule IMO, so let's hope they slip up.

Put it this way, JAX has to lose! They are playing two 'not so good' teams, and I can only hope that Houston or Oakland (I hate saying this) do us a favor. Provided we can win against TEN and INDY.

Denver only has themselves to blame for this! I cant believe this, its all going down to that fumble by Q.

Comment

But maybe... Since we play on Christmas... There will be a Christmas present waiting for us... And the Jags will lose on Sunday and same with the Ravens... So then... The Broncos are in, for the time being... And come week 17... Colts won't be playing for anything...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
        But maybe... Since we play on Christmas... There will be a Christmas present waiting for us... And the Jags will lose on Sunday and same with the Ravens... So then... The Broncos are in, for the time being... And come week 17... Colts won't be playing for anything...
        I can only hope and pray that your prediction comes out right! As for Colts, Manning wont miss a game, he wants to prove to the league that if Brett can start so many games, so can he... and he always plays with a pro attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by communist
          I can only hope and pray that your prediction comes out right! As for Colts, Manning wont miss a game, he wants to prove to the league that if Brett can start so many games, so can he... and he always plays with a pro attitude!

This is true, but if we can shut down their recievers, we have a good chance.
          sigpic

Comment

This is true, but if we can shut down their recievers, we have a good chance.
            Have you seen our secondary lately? We're awfully thin right now. Shutting down the Colts receivers is not bloody likely. Especially with no pass rush. If the Colts come in needing that game, we're probably in trouble. Any top passing team will kill us (e.g. KC)
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
              Have you seen our secondary lately? We're awfully thin right now. Shutting down the Colts receivers is not bloody likely. Especially with no pass rush. If the Colts come in needing that game, we're probably in trouble. Any top passing team will kill us (e.g. KC)

Eh... Pryce will be back by then though.
              sigpic

Comment

No tie, dumb donkeys

Buffalo is last in line due to having 6 conference losses.

Denver is third in line due to having a weaker strength of victory than the Ravens or Jags.

Ravens are second because Jags have a stronger strength of schedule.

If the playoffs ended today, the Jets and Jags would be the wildcards.

Comment

Peyton Manning has a 2nd Place consecutive starts right behind Brett Favre. I dont think hes going to let that go. So you can go ahead and chalk that game up as a "L" for us.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipperyPete
                    Buffalo is last in line due to having 6 conference losses.

Denver is third in line due to having a weaker strength of victory than the Ravens or Jags.

Ravens are second because Jags have a stronger strength of schedule.

If the playoffs ended today, the Jets and Jags would be the wildcards.
                    This isnt college man. Strength of schedule has nothing to do with the playoffs in the nfl. its only wins and losses that make or break your playoff hopes. Besides ESPN just showed the playoff scenario and the ravens are still in the 6 seed then jags, then broncs, then bills. Teams are placed by Overall record, then divisional record then conference record.
                    Last edited by Android; 12-19-2004, 11:32 PM.

Comment

were basically out of it, we have to hope jags, jets, or ravens loose a game and we have to win out, what a sad season this has turned into

Comment

If we are in the Playoffs in 2 weeks it would be like a miracle, but I really feel that the Broncos just don't deserve it.

Comment

sure we can make it but would you ugys rather make it and lose or not make it?

Comment

how pathetic is this team that we are all hoping that indy doesnt show up to play in our last game of the season, if we cant go out there and win, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs...i honestly dont want to see them get in, they way they've been playing...they do not deserve it at all...

Comment

Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
                              Peyton Manning has a 2nd Place consecutive starts right behind Brett Favre. I dont think hes going to let that go. So you can go ahead and chalk that game up as a "L" for us.

Indyo(11-3) plays San Diego(11-3) next week so it all comes down to that game as far as who has the 3rd and 4th seed. So the last week won't matter for either team because that game decides it!

I think Indy will play their starters for 1 quarter against us thought, so Manning can keep his consecutive start streak in tact.

Comment

Working...
                              X