Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN we even Beat WA and RG3???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CAN we even Beat WA and RG3???

    The question is the same can we rebound from this loss??

  • #2
    idk how we will do vs another running qb who can pass
    we have not been able to hold containt (without woodyard)
    our de's dont keep qb's in the pocket...we need to contain the qb, hopefully we gameplan for that...and hopefully franklin is back... because the run game missed him and so did the pass game.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes we can.

      Comment


      • #4
        CAN we? the answer should be obvious.

        WILL we? only time will tell

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AdamSchefter View Post
          idk how we will do vs another running qb who can pass
          we have not been able to hold containt (without woodyard)
          our de's dont keep qb's in the pocket...we need to contain the qb, hopefully we gameplan for that...and hopefully franklin is back... because the run game missed him and so did the pass game.
          Luck didn't exactly torch the defense, but yes, they need to improve in that area.

          Comment


          • #6
            .................

            Comment


            • #7
              No, this team can't beat anyone. We should just forfeit the rest of the season and hope for a good draft pick to replace Manning.

              Comment


              • #8
                YES!! If you paid attention tonight, when the D got Luck out of the pocket they went three and out, plus running D is good.
                sigpic
                What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                  Luck didn't exactly torch the defense, but yes, they need to improve in that area.
                  yea but rg3 could torch you if you give him the room we gave luck
                  also must cut down on penalties, shooting ourselves in the foot way too much

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    D is better than people think. Need the offense to do their job.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well the team doesn't have the mental toughness to play in tough situations apparently. And their sloppy play isn't helping my enthusiasm. If they don't put up 30-40 they are going to lose. They might as well not have the Defense dress in their uniforms.
                      Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If the real Denver Broncos show up, we should win easily.
                        sigpic

                        2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Zanataki View Post
                          Well the team doesn't have the mental toughness to play in tough situations apparently. And their sloppy play isn't helping my enthusiasm. If they don't put up 30-40 they are going to lose. They might as well not have the Defense dress in their uniforms.
                          Mental toughness? What do you call that 4th quarter? Or the Dallas game? Few people made extremely costly mistakes
                          Here we go Broncos Here we go!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Denver Broncos are the only ones bad enough to beat the Denver Broncos this year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If anything, this team HAS shown mental toughness!! They just need to play with that intensity for all four quarters, not just the second half!!
                              sigpic
                              What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X