What to expect out of C.J today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to expect out of C.J today.

Okay its been a long time coming. And I know a lot of you have been rooting for this cat as have I. But what do you really expect out him today. And all the way till the end of the season? I'm hoping he gets anywhere from 7-12 touches out their today. And I feel by season end if montee does not step up it will be him listed as the number 2. Thoughts?

the 2nd coming of TD
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Lance Ball.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not expecting too much today. Probably a handful of carries. I like his downhill running style, but we have to wait and see.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 25Harris_HOF View Post
          Okay its been a long time coming. And I know a lot of you have been rooting for this cat as have I. But what do you really expect out him today. And all the way till the end of the season? I'm hoping he gets anywhere from 7-12 touches out their today. And I feel by season end if montee does not step up it will be him listed as the number 2. Thoughts?
          I guess it depends on what kind of touches he gets. I'd like to see him get 25 carries, but I don't think that will happen. If he runs explosive like he did in the pre season he should earn more carries, as long as he pass blocks well.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            the 2nd coming of TD
            I wouldn't even mine if he is the second coming of Mike Anderson or Orlandis Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
              I wouldn't even mine if he is the second coming of Mike Anderson or Orlandis Gary.
              No doubt.. Just a good solid runner.

Comment

Even McGahee of old wouldn't hurt..

Comment

Hold on now CJ fans........As much as I'm happy he's in and Hillman is out, CJ likely gets 5 or less carries today depending on the score obviously. KM is our starting RB and will get the lion's share of the carries. Also, with the Manning ankle injuries don't expect a rookie UDFA to get much time due to protection concerns. Only time will tell if CJ is a legit option. I liked what I saw in the preseason but let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

Comment

I'm rooting for the guy, but I find all the excitement after one decent preseason showing a bit misguided. He won't get the ball and lot since knowshon is the starter

Comment

Im thinking 246 yards and 4 Td's.....a guy can only hope
                      sigpic

Comment

With PM having ankle issues, I'm expecting our run game to be front and center today along with a heavy dose of screen plays.

I'm looking for zero, zilch, nada, no turnovers today. That would make this gal a very happy camper.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

He will get some carries, Knowshon isn't gonna get all the carries & I don't know about Ball.

Comment

I don't think he will see very little if any time with the offense, I do think we will see him on ST but I don't expect much out of him tho

Comment

With our beat up o-line I can't imagine any of our backs are going to have a great game. I guess we have to wait until the game to find out.
                              sigpic
                              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X