What to expect out of C.J today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
    I'm rooting for the guy, but I find all the excitement after one decent preseason showing a bit misguided. He won't get the ball and lot since knowshon is the starter
    Really?!? Cause hillman and ball haven't gotten the ball at all. Anderson is going to get his shot and if he can run hard and break tackles then he can win the number 2 spot
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
      With our beat up o-line I can't imagine any of our backs are going to have a great game. I guess we have to wait until the game to find out.
      This all depends on who starts. Moffitt or justice will help the running game. Kuper is a underwhelming run blocker and Vasquez is a ok right tackle but he needs some power next to him for him to succeed.
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

He'll be lucky to see three touches on the ball. So 3 carries for 4 yards?

I want CJ to see 3-5 touches just to ease him in. Montee should definitely see an increase in his workload.

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
          He'll be lucky to see three touches on the ball. So 3 carries for 4 yards?

I want CJ to see 3-5 touches just to ease him in. Montee should definitely see an increase in his workload.
          I think it will depend how he runs on the carries he gets. If he busts a few tough runs, I bet he'll be getting more carries during the game.

Comment

I am guess some mop up action like Montee has been doing. Hopefully there is a lot of mop up time today......
            sigpic

Comment

3-5 carries, nothing too much.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                This all depends on who starts. Moffitt or justice will help the running game. Kuper is a underwhelming run blocker and Vasquez is a ok right tackle but he needs some power next to him for him to succeed.
                Franklin tweeted he's playing, not sure how i feel about that.

Comment

I expect 0-5 carries for him today all in the 4th if he gets any. It will be all KM and Ball today.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    Franklin tweeted he's playing, not sure how i feel about that.
                    The only important thing is how he and the coaches feel about that.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                      Really?!? Cause hillman and ball haven't gotten the ball at all. Anderson is going to get his shot and if he can run hard and break tackles then he can win the number 2 spot
                      I have to say I agree with this. With Hillman and Ball having difficulties holding onto the football it would only make sense that with stellar game play today C.J. would be slotted into the #2 spot- IMO. Moreno needs another guy who can do similar things and help him out...I think C.J could be that guy.

Comment

Nice game CJ! Not to take away from Knowshon or Ball, who both had a great game too.

Comment

He looked good in the couple carries he got. He looked like he did in the preseason.

Comment

I think with the exception of Knowshon ... his very presence will be enough to scare the best out of Monte and who know's? ... He may be just what the Broncos needed to add a running threat as well as a dynamic passing offense to the mix. God knows Peyton shouldn't be held to carry the entire offense.

I like the way we're headed despite the unsettling first half start.

Comment

He looks strong and quick.

Just hold on to the ball for dear life and he should be fine.
                              Team Broncos!
                              2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

CJ looks like our most explosive (by far) RB. He got the first down, but missed a wide open cut back on one run. I ke him better than Ball, but we will see how it pans out. Would be nice to have a very strong running game going into the playoffs.
                                Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Working...
                                X