No announcement yet.

Post game rants --- Washington - Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was very surprising. I am hoping that since we were successful, it will built his confidence and he will be aggressive more often.

Comment

• 4th and Goal Playcall GIF

:thumb: to Coach Gase.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...0-29e6d0555dd9
      Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Originally posted by ruksak View Post
        That's fan talk, and I mean that respectfully. We're talking about a fraction of a second between DT thinking he was going to catch it clean and Hall being on the ground with the ball.

Human reaction doesn't allow for reptilian speed. We're talkin' about literally .3 seconds for DT to react to an outstanding play.

DT made some great plays in this game.
        I'm going to hope that DT learns from that and gives a much stronger effort if that situation arises again. I thought or hoped DT had stronger hands than was displayed on that play. Overall DT played well.
        sigpic

Comment

• I was surprised to see him go for it as well, especially on that 2nd one. But all is well that ends well. I was also surprised to see Manning throwing it to DT on that 3rd and 10 that he caught but then allowed Hall to wrestle away from him. We pretty much had the game in the bag at that point yet he kept his foot on the gas. Glad to see him being aggressive.
          ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• Gotta hand it to the aggressive play calling today to go for it.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Me thinks Manning and Fox had a meeting of the minds....and the five-head won.
              sigpic
              Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                I don't think Nacho's lost his spot, but I don't think Adams is any worse.

Nacho was (and still is) overhyped. He's a ball hawk but he bites too easily, makes bad decisions, takes bad angles. He's not yet the savior at SS we'd hyped him to be.
                I think he is learning still. A good example of a great play is when he tackled for a loss in the first half. I think what we saw in todays game was the defensive coordinator finally pushing our secondary to stop pulling back and try to undercut routes...and bingo we got turnovers. Funny how those don't happen unless your within 5 yards of where the ball's thrown (just a wee bit of sarcasm there)

Comment

• We are 7-1 and I have no complaints. I do have one suggestion:

Peyton needs to be "torqued." It's coaching. He's the most potent QB in history, but sometimes he's too aggressive. Dungy figured him out and persuaded him to be more situationally tactical. They won a SB. Third and short - maybe you should move the chains instead of flinging it deep. Up by ten and need to run clock? Run the ball, throw high percentage passes and don't fall for a defense "showing" you a tempting look downfield. At that point in the game, those are magic beans.

Comment

• The way this team can come back is scary for opponents. The Broncos were down 21-7 halfway through the 3rd quarter and scored 38 points in a quarter and a half. That's pretty staggering.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      It was great to see no fumbles by our RB's. Now let's get Manning turned around with the TO's
                      I am nearly certain Ball almost fumbled on his 2nd td redzone attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                        The best play of the game came from Montee Balls TD. I don't know why more people aren't going ballistic over him right now, he was carrying lineman for five yards and then into the endzone.

I could hardly believe my eyes watching that TD run of his. This game is where the back with the most TDs in NCAA history showed a flash of what he can do in the redzone.
                        He had a solid day overall. This was the first time his number was called regularly, and he ran well.

Comment

• Thanks for posting. I had just got done painstakingly describing that play by memory to another member in another thread. I posted your gif there as well.

That was a classic sucker play with a new twist. Smart stuff.
                          sigpic
                          Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

• I believe Miller's return is helping our D get more pressure. Having Woodyard in the game also makes a tremendous difference.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                              It was great to see no fumbles by our RB's. Now let's get Manning turned around with the TO's
                              As I stated in another thread, the 13 highest "fumblers" in the NFL are all QB's. It makes sense when you really think about it.

-They have the ball on every play
                              -The ball is far away from their body on every hand off and throw
                              -There are giant linemen from both teams around them at all times

Comment

• Larry David's football philosophy seems to be the way to go.

There's 4 downs so use them!

Comment

Working...
                                X