X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
    I just remember how many people were screaming that his return wasn't going to make an impact. They would rant about the defense and literally say, mid rampage (cue Archer references): "...and if you think Von's return is going to fix any of this...!!!1!!!1!1!!"
    Well it made a impact, no doubt. But they all played really well. Especially Knighton or pot roast as some call him.

Leave a comment:

• 25Harris_HOF
    replied
    Thanks guys really thought it was good info to share with some of you.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    When the Broncos play even at an average level they are amazing to watch. I think what spooks everyone is their periodic tendencies that look as if they wheels came off their cart. At times they look lost, unfocused, and as if they are ad-libbing a game plan. I can take a lack of dominance as things just not working out; but what gets me agitated and contemplating turning off the game is the times where the bottom falls out and they look as if they would lose at a shirts-skins game at an office picnic.

Leave a comment:

• Doogansquest
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    That six weeks was so long I got to say I forgot how much he meant to the D. I'm not counting the Indy game he was knockinh the rust off, but he was disruptive yesterday. He is a special player a difference maker.
    I just remember how many people were screaming that his return wasn't going to make an impact. They would rant about the defense and literally say, mid rampage (cue Archer references): "...and if you think Von's return is going to fix any of this...!!!1!!!1!1!!"

Leave a comment:

• garzjoe
    replied
    I love Thomas...glad to hear he is going to be ok. I also agree the bye week came at a great time. However I do think TE is the one position we are fairly deep at. None of the ither guys are as good as Thomas as a receiving option, however they are all fairly decent at receiving. Some are better blockers in the run game.

Either way I'm glad to see Thomas will be back hopefully healthy after the bye week.

Thx,
    Joe

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Life is Life, Fight for it!

Leave a comment:

• Br0nc0Buster
    replied
    Carter was awful this year
    He was targeted constantly by opposing qbs and was getting burned repeatedly
    as mentioned his tackling was atrocious as well

he shouldnt see the field this year unless we get a bunch of injuries in the secondary

Leave a comment:

• BroncoooJohnson
    replied
    He has been a healthy scratch due to Webster playing better. What bugged me and probably the coaches was his poor tackling. That's what separates him and Jammer IMO, and I think Webster does literally everything better.

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    No idea but Jammer played well when he came in
    I agree. Everyone needs a little playing time so that the whole team will be ready when it matters most.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    The BYE came at a good time.

Leave a comment:

• southern cross
    replied
    Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    I found a couple over the years:thumb:

That's a hoot! I love it.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    No idea but Jammer played well when he came in

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
    He was a huge factor in yesterday's game. The fumble he forced, the hits he got on RGIII, and commanding double teams allowed other guys to do what all of us expected.
    That six weeks was so long I got to say I forgot how much he meant to the D. I'm not counting the Indy game he was knocking the rust off, but he was disruptive yesterday. He is a special player a difference maker.
    Last edited by ELWAY421; 10-28-2013, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Doogansquest
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Absolutely, having Von back is gonna keep paying off more & more all year.
    He was a huge factor in yesterday's game. The fumble he forced, the hits he got on RGIII, and commanding double teams allowed other guys to do what all of us expected.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by southern cross View Post
    I wish there was a cheerleader icon here for the female fans. I would surely post it here for C. J.
    I found a couple over the years:thumb:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X