No announcement yet.

Post game rants --- Washington - Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all that shifting, I'm glad there was no penalty. Great execution.

Comment

• We have two weeks to get some people back and get healthier. We will need it for the second half of the season. The first six games all look tough.

Comment

• All about pass rush. The rules are rigged, so any QB with time will make any secondary look bad. Our secondary is fine, but pass rush has been MIA until today. I like Nachos energy and speed. He needs to work on the mental aspect, so maybe this break will let him do that.

Comment

• Play 'em both. Grade 'em both. Better man gets more playing time. It's a good problem to have and..........it's great to have VM back!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
            He had a solid day overall. This was the first time his number was called regularly, and he ran well.
            He's moved up to #2 RB.

Ran great, needs to hold onto the ball.

Comment

• Denver played 3 sloppy games in a row. The results? Won by 16, lost by 6 (needed a ton of mistakes for that to happen), and won by 24.

I think every team in the NFL would be thrilled to have that as their 3 worst games.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                He's moved up to #2 RB.

Ran great, needs to hold onto the ball.
                A day like today will do wonders for his confidence. He didn't turn it over, he got a touchdown, and had some pretty good runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  Ya we got to the number 2 defense with a bum secondary. I can't wait until these fans who continue to discredit some of our best players in Rahim Moore go away. HE IS OUR FRANCHISE SAFETY AND ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.
                  LOL I can only imagine how good this defense could be if we had a decent player ahead of Moore, tbh..

I'm not discrediting the defense, I said in the OP that the front 7 has great potential..

Comment

• I thought in the 1st half the secondary actually held it together well while there was very little pass rush. RG3 just looked and looked, and eventually ran it because of the coverage.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                      I was surprised to see him go for it as well, especially on that 2nd one. But all is well that ends well. I was also surprised to see Manning throwing it to DT on that 3rd and 10 that he caught but then allowed Hall to wrestle away from him. We pretty much had the game in the bag at that point yet he kept his foot on the gas. Glad to see him being aggressive.
                      Idk what DT was doing just letting hims take it. He had it easy then he let Hall take it like a bully taking some kids ball on the playground. Man up DT.

Comment

• That was a gutsy, but well-executed play.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          Great game. Knighton got his first sack and Manny can run! :thumb:

PS John Fox was 2 for 2 on 4th down conversions.
                          Made up for an odd(failed) challenge.
                          Last edited by BroncoFanNC; 10-27-2013, 08:43 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AirBronco18 View Post
                            The way this team can come back is scary for opponents. The Broncos were down 21-7 halfway through the 3rd quarter and scored 38 points in a quarter and a half. That's pretty staggering.
                            Imagine if the defense and offense both play like this, and we aren't turning it over. 50 points in a half, anyone?

Comment

Imagine if the defense and offense both play like this, and we aren't turning it over. 50 points in a half, anyone?
                              Careful Doogansquest, that kind of talked will get you flamed. Believe me, I know.

Comment

Denver played 3 sloppy games in a row. The results? Won by 16, lost by 6 (needed a ton of mistakes for that to happen), and won by 24.

I think every team in the NFL would be thrilled to have that as their 3 worst games.
                                Good point!!

Comment

Working...
                                X