Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post game rants --- Washington - Denver

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
    Need to clean up a lot of things , manning is throwing some ugly interception that look unnecessary . Not liking some of his decisions at all
    I think that he was trying to do things he usually would do but ankles would not allow. I am glad it is a bye week now and he can rest them ankles up.
    sigpic

    2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
    UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      The only team that can beat us this year is Denver. If we figure out how to not let that happen, it's game over for everyone.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
        Need to clean up a lot of things , manning is throwing some ugly interception that look unnecessary . Not liking some of his decisions at all
        One of the picks was 100% on him. He got greedy trying to thread that pass to Welker (who was double covered). The other two were a WR falling down, and the same WR not fighting for a ball he originally caught.

        Thankfully, he also threw for 4 TD's and 354 yards. The run game was solid, and the defense supplemented the offense by forcing turnovers of their own.

        Comment


        • #19
          One thing of highest importance that I noticed when everyone was hugging

          WW and Shanny, lol!!!

          We have to do everything possible to keep him in Orange and away from that black hole in DC that Shanny is running over there!!!!

          That is all
          #swapping

          Comment


          • #20
            I'll just say now... WTH DT?! He just quit on a couple plays and. Ended up INT's. Why is he playing complacent and not going up after the ball and fighting for it.

            Good game by the offense, Great game by the defense.
            PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

            Comment


            • #21
              Great win. What worries me is on 2 of those interceptions it seemed DT was playing too soft and not going all out. Am I wrong?
              KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                I'll just say now... WTH DT?! He just quit on a couple plays and. Ended up INT's. Why is he playing complacent and not going up after the ball and fighting for it.

                Good game by the offense, Great game by the defense.
                Yeah, that last one was weak. The first one wasn't really his fault. Hall tangled him up when he attempted to cut.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                  I'll just say now... WTH DT?! He just quit on a couple plays and. Ended up INT's. Why is he playing complacent and not going up after the ball and fighting for it.

                  Good game by the offense, Great game by the defense.
                  You're a bronco fan by association of the 20 million dollar man so you probably don't know that demaryius busted up his ankle a few years ago and pretty much every game he limps off the field .. I believe he's hesitant because he's worried about doing big damage to the ankle and missing games because of it .

                  That's all I can think of cause what else could be the reasoning behind thomas not jumping and catching that ball at the highest point.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Yeah, the pass rush was there today for sure. RGIII made some plays early to mitigate that, but as he started getting hit, the mistakes came.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                      The only team that can beat us this year is Denver. If we figure out how to not let that happen, it's game over for everyone.
                      You mean other than the team that DID beat you?
                      sigpic
                      Rogue Colts Fan

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I saw that too.

                        I doubt WW wants to leave Denver and we will pay him our defense is a different animal when he is on the field.
                        sigpic WHEC-724

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                          You're a bronco fan by association of the 20 million dollar man so you probably don't know that demaryius busted up his ankle a few years ago and pretty much every game he limps off the field .. I believe he's hesitant because he's worried about doing big damage to the ankle and missing games because of it .

                          That's all I can think of cause what else could be the reasoning behind thomas not jumping and catching that ball at the highest point.
                          That doesn't matter. We've all seen DT make plenty of athletic plays since then. On that particular play, he caught the ball and then just gave it up when Hall tried at all to fight for it.

                          Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                          You mean other than the team that DID beat you?
                          And they needed Denver to play some pretty awful football to escape with a 6 point victory. It won't happen in the post-season. The Colts are solid, but they aren't going to play perfect against Denver twice while getting Denver's sloppiest game twice in return.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I don't think Nacho's lost his spot, but I don't think Adams is any worse.

                            Nacho was (and still is) overhyped. He's a ball hawk but he bites too easily, makes bad decisions, takes bad angles. He's not yet the savior at SS we'd hyped him to be.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Positive Takeaway Points

                              The best thing to take away from these first 8 games is despite all the emotion, frustration, carving up of our D and turnovers, we only have 1 loss.

                              I know it might seem dumb to make a thread just to state that but I feel like everyone can share their positive points from the past 8 weeks here.
                              Originally posted by darth-hideous
                              Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                              Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Now, I'm not sure who the "complainers" moniker is directed at. However, I feel like I should point out that just b/c some fans still see "room for improvement" it doesn't necessarily mean they're complaining. For example, I'm very excited we won; however, I also feel like the team can probably do better.

                                Drew Brees said it best after the Saints won today - he said, "It's good when you can not play your best and make certain mistakes and still win like we did...if we continue to repeat these mistakes they will get us beat. That's not good enough for us."

                                Would you say that just b/c Brees pointed out the necessity to improve, he's "complaining?"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X