Post game rants --- Washington - Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    From what I gathered it wasn't a high ankle sprain, it was mid to low ankle sprain according the MRI reports. I'd say there's a chance he could be ready for the Chargers game. We won't know for sure until next week I would think.
    He tweeted the following-

Julius Thomas ‏@Julius_Thomas 28 Oct
    Just left the facility MRI showed it wasn't a high ankle sprain so I won't be down long. Be back soon #CantWait

Assuming that is accurate and he can play we might see him in or rotated back in for the next game. To be honest though Dreessen did a great job.

Comment

• Originally posted by sstoner View Post
      Maybe not better...cause he is kinda short...but I would like to see him run a deep route then have the corners andy safety go " ?? hes not gonna get it" then manning hit him for a 80 yd TD.
      this is exactly what I was thinking. With this guys speed if he can get past the LOS I do not think there is a Db who can keep up. He would command at least one player to attempt to catch him. Which would really stretch the field.

I also liked the play they ran for him last game. He got MAULED and still held on to the ball. As was stated by someone in this thread before me...he was one cut away from getting into the open.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        Undershifted slides to the weak side, overshifted slides to the strong side. Normal was the straight 6-2 alignment. It's covered in Winning Single Wing Football: A Simplified Guide for the Football Coach by Ken Keuffel.
        Thanks, man.

Comment

• Great news hearing it's not a high ankle sprain. Just to be safe, I'd like to see him sit out the SD game after the bye. We have a tough stretch comnig up, so he'll definitely be needed. Dreessen played pretty good last game, so he may feel some pressure thinking Dreessen could cut into his time.

Comment

• Moore and Welker Mic'd up during Wash game

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...0-8b7553fa75b9

Didn't see it posted so I thought I'd share it. Didn't know whether to put it here or in Bronco News so if its in wrong place please fee free to move with my apologies.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Can't wait to hear Welker especially!

Comment

• Thanks! I love to watch those videos.

Comment

• Good to see the defensive backfield all smiles

Props to DRC for calling it.

Comment

• It'd be great if he wouldn't miss a game so he can run for his 1000 yards receiving season (making the team the only team in history with 4 1000 yarders). But the thing is, the TE depth is so deep, that it won't be a problem if he misses a game or two. So there is a chance that Fox will rest him until he is 110% ready.

Comment

• Bummer, can't see it on mobile. Darn u NFL
                      PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

• "That second half was all weight room" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                          Bummer, can't see it on mobile. Darn u NFL
                          I got it on my iPhone. Hmmm. Welker just goes about his business.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Rahim Moore leads the league in dropped int's... If only

Comment

• Thx 4 posting

CP upcoming
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                                And Ive really noticed since Von's returned weve seen the reemergence of Wolfe whos awoken from his slumber as more attention is given to von.
                                Look up "the Wolfe Pulp Fiction" on YouTube and Sam Jackson's response to Marcelles Wallace informing him that the Wolfe is on his way. That's how I feel about Wolfe's resurgence. I would post vid clip, but since it involves Sam Jackson we can just assume it's too dirty and not worth the infraction, lol!!!
                                #swapping

Comment

Working...
                                X