No announcement yet.

Post game rants --- Washington - Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was fun to watch. There was more motion than the Arizona Cardinals from Tecmo Super Bowl.

Comment

• The sound mike on Welker is exactly like I thought it was going to be. Very little talking. Just doing/executing!

Comment

• Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
        The sound mike on Welker is exactly like I thought it was going to be. Very little talking. Just doing/executing!
        I know right, when he's not scoring TD's and catching passes he's one of the most unexciting yet professional players in the league.

When he scores he acts like he's been there before (because he has, more than anyone on the league this year) Wish he'd start rubbing off on our other WR's. No whining, no complaining just doing.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Wish he'd start rubbing off on our other WR's. No whining, no complaining just doing.
          I wasn't aware of the organization having any issues with our other receivers. I think the entire receiving core has been exceptionally professional over the last couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DFence View Post
            I wasn't aware of the organization having any issues with our other receivers. I think the entire receiving core has been exceptionally professional over the last couple of years.

I'm thinking he means more on decker for trying to get flags instead of playing for the ball.
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by SixStringMadnes View Post
              My favorite line... "...I know...it's hard to keep track..." That's awesome!!
              Similarly my favorite line was 'it's gonna be hard for me to leave here!'
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by DFence View Post
                I should have been more clear. I was talking about how the WR's seem to spend more time begging for a flag that playing the ball and making the catch...
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X