Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    Yes they can. The pieces are complimentary. I am going to predict our secondary plays far closer to last year gong forward. With VM back, a two week get better Bye they will tighten up because of the pressure they can generate.

We get Rivers 2X, a pylon with no o-line, Brady with a beat up O-Line ( after today), Alex SMith 2X, who cannot pass anything down-field. Our stats will improve just because.

Leave a comment:

• Kansas Bob
    replied
    Any injury report

Is there any injury report out yet on this game?

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    Yeah both of them are over 6'3 and play like they're 5'9 ... Oh wait that's an insult to welker .. They play like they're 5'5.
    Welkers comments last week were spot on. People need to grow up and play some ball...While I despise the Patriots we could use a little of the "Patriot Way" attitude around here at least in our WR's

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    They played more man-to-man in the second half and it changed the game. The Broncos are excellent man-to-man and poor zone coverage.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea that's my biggest complaint this season...Our WR's are too busy looking for a flag and aren't fighting enough. Welker is the only one who fights for anything this season.
    Yeah both of them are over 6'3 and play like they're 5'9 ... Oh wait that's an insult to welker .. They play like they're 5'5.
    Last edited by Justblaze2729; 10-27-2013, 05:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X