Post game rants --- Washington - Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
    You mean other than the team that DID beat you?
    We had 4 turnovers, a few unforced, and with some key guys out.

Yet still almost won.

He is right, no turnovers, and its gonna take one hell of an effort to beat Den.

Comment

Let him cook

Comment

Defense played well, more press coverage please, k thanks.

Offense started out slow, i like what i saw from Anderson in limited carries. Ball had a good game, as did KnoMo.

OL was better.

Bye is coming at a perfect time, rest up.

I usually hate missing Den games but we need the bye, lot of guys are banged up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
          Trevathan? Did he come back I didn't notice if he did, but he got hurt at the end.
          He did, but it looked like it wasnt too bad.

Comment

I give it to Coach Fox. Going for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal after the offense turned the ball over 2x and gave them a 14 point lead was a hugely gutsy call. I would have taken field goal. But it worked and changed the momentum in the game. Then he does it again on 4th and goal with a GREAT PLAY CALL, and they changed the play after the TO. Great Calls, especially the 1st. Most Coaches take the field goal ther imo. Heck of a call that I would never expected from Fox. To Fox.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by SinePari View Post
              Now, I'm not sure who the "complainers" moniker is directed at.
              You should have been around here long enough to know. It's directed at what happens on this message board for at least the first 24 hours after each game the Broncos play, win or lose.

It is a special phenomenon; id est "without equal".
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                They have all year outside of the Dallas game.

But no need to get into this anymore.
                No they really haven't....They are looking like they are supposed to today but they've been off all year. No pass rush poor coverage. Last week was a big improvement (didn't help that it was a high powered offense) but even last week once Von was back we really struggled.

The D hasn't been good this year, they've been average at best and when you are scoring 45 PPG that is all you need but he's correct. They really stepped up today a lot, this was a top 10 performace from our D which is what they've been capable of being all year but couldn't get any pass rush going to accomplish it.
                sigpic

Comment

This, DRC/Harris are great in bump and run/press coverage.

The zone crap needs to stop.
                  Exactly. JDR should stop forcing it so much. I believe the Broncos are the best Man-to-man secondary in the game-- yet the worst zone secondary.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    No they really haven't....They are looking like they are supposed to today but they've been off all year. No pass rush poor coverage. Last week was a big improvement (didn't help that it was a high powered offense) but even last week once Von was back we really struggled.

The D hasn't been good this year, they've been average at best and when you are scoring 45 PPG that is all you need but he's correct. They really stepped up today a lot, this was a top 10 performace from our D which is what they've been capable of being all year but couldn't get any pass rush going to accomplish it.
                    Not getting into this again.

I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Great game. Knighton got his first sack and Manny can run! :thumb:

PS John Fox was 2 for 2 on 4th down conversions.
                      Last edited by samparnell; 10-27-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't complaining about complainers be complaining?

Comment

Sure. Seven is a larger number.

Comment

He is right, no turnovers, and its gonna take one hell of an effort to beat Den.
                            No argument from me there.
                            sigpic
                            Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Fox for knowing he had to let the team go for it on 4th......twice. For benching Vick for a while. He was a leader today..

Moreno.....BEAST
                              Porkchop.....that is what interior pressure does to a QB.
                              sigpic

Comment

Knowshon was balling in the backfield. Our interior defensive line was great at disrupting the middle whether it was a passing or rushing play. So Knowshon and Vick & Pot Roast.

CJ Anderson and Montee Ball looked good today. Anderson looked like the same natural runner he was in the San Fran game. Ball looked much, much improved today.
                                https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

Working...
                                X