Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What scares you about the trade deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC getting their hands on Fitz. Tony G doesn't bother me one bit. He's another dink-dunk target, which is fine by me. Fitz would give them a major down field option and create such a defensive matchup problem.
    #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
      KC getting their hands on Fitz. Tony G doesn't bother me one bit. He's another dink-dunk target, which is fine by me. Fitz would give them a major down field option and create such a defensive matchup problem.
      Alex Smith would have to be willing to throw past 10 yards for that to be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by doogansquest View Post
        alex smith would have to be willing to throw past 10 yards for that to be a problem.
        lol..................

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
          Alex Smith would have to be willing to throw past 10 yards for that to be a problem.
          True. Andy would definitely wan to push that envelope and that could end up being their complete un-doing.
          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
            I'm hoping we can some how rip some teams off to get a pass rusher and some depth for the o-line.

The way the lakers rip off teams every other year.

"Here take this no name player and a ham sandwich for your pro bowler, thanks!"
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Yea, this could potentially happen and it would be BAD for the rest of the AFC west.
              sigpic

Comment

Arz isnt trading Fitz.

Maybe in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Yea, this could potentially happen and it would be BAD for the rest of the AFC west.
                  Fitz, yes.

Atl has already said they arent trading Tony but if KC wants to give up some picks for a rental, go for it.

They arent getting Fitz though, they have like 2 mil in cap space.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    Fitz, yes.

Atl has already said they arent trading Tony but if KC wants to give up some picks for a rental, go for it.

I wasnt sure of their money situation, but if that's all they have they're not really in the market for anyone then. Fitz has a super high number and next year's hit for him is even worse if they didn't re-work that contract.
                    #swapping

Comment

Fitz, yes.

I don't tend to follow cap for any other teams. If it's really that bad then, ya. Probably not going after him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of a team that won't trade: the Green Bay Packers. Of their primary 53 players, only 3 of them haven't played for Green Bay their entire career. That's called building through the Draft.

Comment

Smith doesn't even use Bowe, what's he need Fitz for.
                          sigpic

Comment

Speaking of a team that won't trade: the Green Bay Packers. Of their primary 53 players, only 3 of them haven't played for Green Bay their entire career. That's called building through the Draft.
                            Yep, they are the true meaning of building through the draft.

Draft, develop, re-sign which ones they want, rinse, repeat, do it some more.

Comment

Yep, they are the true meaning of building through the draft.

Draft, develop, re-sign which ones they want, rinse, repeat, do it some more.
                              Jared Allen spent a lot of time on the sideline tonight telling his teammates that he basically wants out. What is your take on the odds he's wearing orange? Not that I'm saying I want that, or that it's even necessary (given how much better the pass rush looked tonight with Von and Woodyard), but you have to imagine that guy wants to be on a team with a chance.

Comment

Jared Allen spent a lot of time on the sideline tonight telling his teammates that he basically wants out. What is your take on the odds he's wearing orange? Not that I'm saying I want that, or that it's even necessary (given how much better the pass rush looked tonight with Von and Woodyard), but you have to imagine that guy wants to be on a team with a chance.
                                Vikings want more than a 3rd for him. Won't happen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X