Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What scares you about the trade deadline?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    That would be sooo sweet though. Phillips, Knighton, Vickercon, Allen on the DL with Von on the rush....... Oooh baby!!!!! Things could ugly.
    #swapping

    Comment


    • #32
      Just saw KC has 2.7 mil in cap room, unless that team eats the contract, they cant get anyone substantial.

      Comment


      • #33
        Wouldn't it be...
        Allen,Ayers,Jackson,Phillips? In passing situations

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
          Jared Allen spent a lot of time on the sideline tonight telling his teammates that he basically wants out. What is your take on the odds he's wearing orange? Not that I'm saying I want that, or that it's even necessary (given how much better the pass rush looked tonight with Von and Woodyard), but you have to imagine that guy wants to be on a team with a chance.
          I dont see it.

          They want alot, if we can get him for a 4th and a player, sure, they want more though i think.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            I dont see it.

            They want alot, if we can get him for a 4th and a player, sure, they want more though i think.
            Yeah I saw this morning that they won't take no less than a 3rd.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by JayJack View Post
              Yeah I saw this morning that they won't take no less than a 3rd.
              I'd do it in a heartbeat. Allen is a terrific rusher and with Miller coming from anywhere, it'll make an already dangerous pass rush even more lethal

              Comment


              • #37
                According to FOX Sports' Jay Glazer, the Vikings are unwilling to trade Jared Allen for any less than a third-round pick.
                The Vikings could get a 2014 third-round compensatory pick if Allen left in 2013 free agency, so this is a logical approach. Glazer reports the Vikings have discussed trading Allen "some," and would be willing to trade him "for the right price." The NFL trade deadline is Tuesday at 4PM ET.


                Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter

                Oct 27 - 1:03 PM
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  I'd do it in a heartbeat. Allen is a terrific rusher and with Miller coming from anywhere, it'll make an already dangerous pass rush even more lethal
                  Originally posted by SM19
                  If Minnesota asks for a 3rd, I ask how quickly Allen can get here.
                  Agreed, it'd be worth. Dude can play, the draft pick isn't the problem it's the cap. We can work that out then we'd have the best front 7 in the NFL really.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    Agreed, it'd be worth. Dude can play, the draft pick isn't the problem it's the cap. We can work that out then we'd have the best front 7 in the NFL really.
                    it's 8 mil if I'm not mistaken. It's a tad high but I'm sure we'd do a sign and trade although I'm not sure if we can change that 8 mil

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Allen is a beast and has an attitude that would be great with our Dline and JDR. I would love to see that. But I dont think it would happen.
                      Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
                      Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
                      Kyle: Yeah.
                      Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
                      Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

                      Kyle: Go Broncos.
                      Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
                      Cartman: Yeah.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        A third is where I'd go.....
                        "Hmmm I could use it on another fumble prone RB...........or one of the top 5 pass rushers in the game who still has a few more years in the gas tank....."

                        Doesn't really sound like a hard decision to me. Fumble prone RB it is, ftw!!!!!!!

                        J/k!! I wouldn't think twice about it. Heck, I'd offer a 3rd and 5th/ conditional 4th with Elway in the jet on the runway, just to get him here ASAP.
                        #swapping

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                          Im on the fence about the POSSIBILITY of acquiring Jared Allen.
                          Serious question (I'm just curious, not meant to sound like bashing at all): Why are you only "on the fence" about getting Jared Allen? Personally, this is the first I've heard about it, but I would be ECSTATIC to get Allen. Granted, he's not as good as he was in his prime, but he is nowhere even close to being over the hill. He's still one of the best DE's in the game, and plays with high intensity. He gives it his all even though he plays for a horrible team. I think the addition of Jared Allen would be HUGE for this team.

                          Please tell me why you're on the fence. Again, not bashing you, I just feel like I might be overlooking something that you aren't.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                            According to FOX Sports' Jay Glazer, the Vikings are unwilling to trade Jared Allen for any less than a third-round pick.
                            The Vikings could get a 2014 third-round compensatory pick if Allen left in 2013 free agency, so this is a logical approach. Glazer reports the Vikings have discussed trading Allen "some," and would be willing to trade him "for the right price." The NFL trade deadline is Tuesday at 4PM ET.


                            Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter

                            Oct 27 - 1:03 PM
                            If Denver doesn't at least offer Minnesota a 3rd rounder for Allen, they will have dropped the ball, in my opinion.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              3rd round picks fail all the time

                              Allen is a stud

                              Make it happen Elway!!
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Does anyone think the Broncos will make a trade at or before the trade deadline?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X