Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did we pick Ball over Lacy?

I don't understand

Because if every team had the same draft board there would be no point in having a draft and everyone would just get awarded a player based on draft position.
    sigpic

Comment

oh look this again.......

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
        Because if every team had the same draft board there would be no point in having a draft and everyone would just get awarded a player based on draft position.
        But... but everyone knew Lacy was better than Ball coming out of the draft. I don't get why Elway would intentionally draft the worse player.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
          I don't understand
          Because hindsight is the perfect draft scout.

Wait...were you serious?

Each player has only had small amounts of play through 8 games, so we really can't gauge their careers.

Comment

Are you drunk, panda?

Comment

But... but everyone knew Lacy was better than Ball coming out of the draft. I don't get why Elway would intentionally draft the worse player.
              Maybe it had something to do with Lacy coming off of a serious injury that could possibly effect his career long term?

Or.. maybe you're just smarter than Elway and should take his job for the next draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                Are you drunk, panda?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  Maybe it had something to do with Lacy coming off of a serious injury that could possibly effect his career long term?

Or.. maybe you're just smarter than Elway and should take his job for the next draft.
                  Lacy also had weight issues during his down time. We will see how long he plays well for the Packers. They are utilizing him an awful lot with all of their WR's missing.

I agree that DrunkPanda, as well as many others on here, must be smarter than the Broncos front office. Heck, so many teams passed on him, you'd wonder how any of them have jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                    Now this is funny!
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't understand
                        Why do we have to have this conversation every week? I don't understand.....

It's done, get over it. Players people want to see picked get passed up on every year it happens let it go already.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Why do we have to have this conversation every week? I don't understand.....

It's done, get over it. Players people want to see picked get passed up on every year it happens let it go already.
                          Everyone swears they know how good a player will be when they have plenty of hindsight on their side.

Even then, it's still far too early to determine anything about either guy.

Comment

I think Ball will be our feature back in the near future. The game might be coming slower to him. Weren't people saying this about Demariyus Thomas, Decker. You guys have no patience. I think Ball is the far superior back IMO.

Comment

Rbs have a short shelf life, power rbs like lacy have an even shorter shelf life, at least ball showed the ability to avoidunnecessary contact

Comment

Working...
                              X