Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to be the biggest KC fan this weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to be the biggest KC fan this weekend...

It's only appropriate to be the first team to put the fork in them and set the record straight.
    Last edited by DFence; 10-30-2013, 05:33 PM.

I will never root for a divisional rival! Especially KC who we are in a dog fight with for the top of the division.

I will be a huge Buffalo fan this weekend that's for sure
    sigpic

Comment

I too cannot root for a divisional rival. Plus, I think Buffalo has a chance to beat them. The chefs are by far the worst 8-0 team I have ever seen.
      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Hey, I completely agree with you guys however, you have to admit it will be gratifying giving them their first loss.

Comment

Buffalo has been a pretty tough team this year. Dont be surprised if KC loses.

Comment

Originally posted by DFence View Post
            Hey, I completely agree with you guys however, you have to admit it will be gratifying giving them their first loss.
            it would be more gratifying giving them a 2nd loss in the season.

Comment

I'm the opposite. Go Bills. Doubt they win, but I hope I'm wrong.
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by DFence View Post
                Not if the Broncos lose another game down the road. Any way to ensure that the Broncos take the lead for good is a better prospect, in my opinion.

I'd like to see the Bills win, and then have Denver follow up with a crushing victory over them too. Completely demoralize Kansas City for the remainder of the season.

Comment

I will be laughing my butt off if they do loose. So sick of all the KC hype.

Comment

I will root for a divisional rival only if they are going against another divisional rival and their win helps our standings.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                      I will be laughing my butt off if they do loose. So sick of all the KC hype.
                      I was listening to King John this afternoon and had to turn him off. He was slobbering over the chefs. I guess they are the "in" team right now.
                      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

They are "real" in the sense they can play defense, and they've won some tight games. They don't have what it takes to beat the Broncos though. It's just a bad match up for them this year.

Comment

Go Bills. I hope they win.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Nah, cant pull for them.

Hope they lose but probably unlikely, probably win another close game, again.

Comment

Wouldn't it be more gratifying to give them their 2nd and 4th straight loss instead and watch them miss the playoffs entirely?

Comment

Working...
                              X