Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to be the biggest KC fan this weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm glad that the OP is thrilled with KC's victory today.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Buffalo is 29th in yards, 24th against the pass, and 26th against the run, not sure where the heck you're getting this from.
      I swear I saw it during th3 game somewhere but mwy e I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiefsfan1981 View Post
        I swear I saw it during th3 game somewhere but mwy e I was wrong.
        Umm, english please?

Comment

• Originally posted by DFence View Post
          When I first heard the news of coach Fox, I visited a couple of team forums to see what the general consensus was. It was quite disturbing what was posted predominantly on the Chiefs forum before most negative responses where deleted.
          Iv have posted on your forum for a speedy recovery for fox. So dont bunch everyone together for some nuts out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            Doug Marrone has the Bills playing tough, especially at home. They lost to NE in the season opener by 2 points and to Cincinnati in OT by a FG. They beat Carolina and Baltimore at home. They have one road win at Miami. The only losses by more than a TD were at Cleveland and at New Orleans.

For a team that has been snake-bit at the most important position, they have been playing extremely well and are a few plays away from being 6-2. I'm sure KC fans are worried this might be a trap game.
            agreed....it is a shame that the turnover happened. It was looking sooo good there for a while.

Comment

• I am a tad split in my thoughts on the Chiefs. First off, every game I have watched them in they have been mediocre at best. However, they always jump on turnovers and turn them to points, and Alex Smith, although he does not throw many touchdowns, he definitely does not give the ball away. I believe the Chiefs play to their competition, and you know, it has worked... they have stayed in every game mentally and hung on to win all of them.

My fear is this: You know the Chiefs will play us like it is their Superbowl. Heck, the Chargers will too... but we need to be on fire for these divisional games.I will be very disappointed if we have to head into the playoffs as a wildcard. We have the talent across the board to be an elite team, but if we play like we did against the Colts we will not get very far.

The positive: I think the Broncos will rise to the occasion with Coach Fox out, a kind of "Win for Fox" mentality. The bye came a great time, and we need to get hot right now and win the division. We are lucky to have JDR here to take over for us in the meantime. I am glad the AFC West is not the laughing stock any more, we need to earn the division by playing lights out.

Comment

• Here is how you beat KC - stop the run and DON'T turn the ball over.

TO's are my greatest concern with our team and we have to fix it or we will be in trouble. That's how KC wins. PERIOD!
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                X