http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...n-all-pro-team

Broncos:

Peyton Manning

Wes Welker

Manny Ramirez

Matt Prater

Not bad! Wish Vasquez was on it

Comment

Pretty amazing that ManRam is getting such high praise. He has done incredibly well to go from where he was last year to where he is now.

I think Vasquez may make All Pro which is obviously better than this list.

Comment

Originally posted by 18to88 View Post
        Pretty amazing that ManRam is getting such high praise. He has done incredibly well to go from where he was last year to where he is now.

I think Vasquez may make All Pro which is obviously better than this list.
        He's making it very hard for JD to come back in that role, very hard.
        #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          He's making it very hard for JD to come back in that role, very hard.
          I don't think Walton will be back in that starting center role.

Manny has earned the starting spot. I was highly critical of him at guard, but he has found his calling at center.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            I don't think Walton will be back in that starting center role.

Manny has earned the starting spot. I was highly critical of him at guard, but he has found his calling at center.
            I agree with both of these. I don't see the staff taking Manny's spot away, he's been incredible. I'm also another one who was highly critical of Manny at guard, I wanted him off the team entirely. I'm glad I don't have to make decisions for this team because he's been sensational at center. I'll gladly eat crow.
            2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosk View Post
              I agree with both of these. I don't see the staff taking Manny's spot away, he's been incredible. I'm also another one who was highly critical of Manny at guard, I wanted him off the team entirely. I'm glad I don't have to make decisions for this team because he's been sensational at center. I'll gladly eat crow.
              That's a great way to look at it. We should be glad when we have low expectations and are then proven wrong. It means something good has happened.

Comment

Injury Report?

Any more news on Ihenacho? I've read conflicting reports of him leaving last game in a boot and others have said just a taped ankle. We really need him, hopefully he'll be back after the bye. I think JT will be back for the Chargers too will he not? I was really surprised to see Franklin out there, is he still recovering or almost all the way back?

Comment

We got a bye, check back this time next week.

Comment

He will suit up for the bye week. In madden
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think they are required to give an update in a bye week so don't expect to hear anything.

Comment

Probably Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Hopefully we will hear a short list of guys, each followed by "probable."

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                          Probably Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Hopefully we will hear a short list of guys, each followed by "probable."
                          I would love to field a heathy rested team for the next stretch. I think we have done our time with injuries.

With WW,Von, and Trev healthy I think that will tighten things up a bunch.
                          sigpic

Comment

You said it, we done our share of injuries, but the most important thing is to be healthy going into the playoffs. Knocking on wood......

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                              You said it, we done our share of injuries, but the most important thing is to be healthy going into the playoffs. Knocking on wood......

What a steal Duke was for us and I hope that this week off really works out in getting him and the rest of our team healthy for the long haul.

Duke agrees with me.

sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
                              X