No announcement yet.

Prisco's Midseason All-Pro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption this duke pic: I,ll have a plate of Ihenachos please.....it's what all the Chargers are going to get
    sigpic

Comment

Hopefully the guys stay local and pamper themselves.
      Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

met C.J. Anderson today!

This guy was so down to earth and had an awesome convo with him...I saw him walking with a bronco key chain and I was like are you a bronco fan? And he said I'm a bronco lol... Talked about playing with manning "it's crazy I was watching him play when I was 9"...said it's a dream come true, although it's kind of cold compared to Cali. Also talked to him bout his first game and that preseason game that he went off on.

Rooting for this guy even more go C.J!

Comment

Youre Adam Schefter....dont you meet a lot of athletes?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            Youre Adam Schefter....dont you meet a lot of athletes?
            From what I see on TV he just texts them

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elecshoc View Post
              From what I see on TV he just texts them
              Classic So So True when you see him on that live BS Sportscenter now !!!
              All I see Adam doing is texting on his I guess old school blackberry lol

Comment

Yup and Megan Fox is my mistresses. Pictures or none legit to me sorry brohoe.

Comment

Originally posted by 25Harris_HOF View Post
                  Yup and Megan Fox is my mistresses. Pictures or none legit to me sorry brohoe.
                  Thats just dumb...Its not like hes claiming to have met someone famous. He didnt even recognize him at first...brohoe
                  sigpic

Comment

Just don't speak to me a man who takes another man's words and uses them deserves no respect from me.... BROHOE..

Comment

Thats just dumb...Its not like hes claiming to have met someone famous. He didnt even recognize him at first...brohoe
                      Yeah I've done that plenty in the past when I worked in retail. If a huge dude was walking around with something Broncos on, I'd ask if he was a Bronco fan and that's how I know. It's how I met Joe Mays and sort of JD Walton, but Walton was wearing Baylor stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 25Harris_HOF View Post
                        Just don't speak to me a man who takes another man's words and uses them deserves no respect from me.... BROHOE..
                        What the hell are you blabbing about?
                        You make no sense.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
                          Yeah I've done that plenty in the past when I worked in retail. If a huge dude was walking around with something Broncos on, I'd ask if he was a Bronco fan and that's how I know. It's how I met Joe Mays and sort of JD Walton, but Walton was wearing Baylor stuff.
                          Ive met a few Broncos. Ive been to Rod Smiths house and have his cell phone number. Sydquan Thompson and Marcus Thomas tipped me in chicken wings at my old job
                          And a TE that played for us a few years ago came in reeking of weed. I asked if he was a Bronco and he said yeah and I said I was a big fan and he goes "ohh ok" and took off haha.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ive met a few Broncos. Ive been to Rod Smiths house and have his cell phone number. Sydquan Thompson and Marcus Thomas tipped me in chicken wings at my old job
                            And a TE that played for us a few years ago came in reeking of weed. I asked if he was a Bronco and he said yeah and I said I was a big fan and he goes "ohh ok" and took off haha.
                            Post the phone number so it can be authenticated or it didn't happen lol
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

You guys are so cynical.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                              X