Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grade Jake week 15 vs kc

OK in week one Jakes stats were:
    18 of 29 for 230 yards (62%) and 2 TDs with 2 Ints (oh well), he also 'snaked' 7 times for 33 yards (long of 14 yards)!
    & with over 60 votes from us fans he got a solid "B" performance rating...

week 2...
    Jake went:
    23 of 40 for 249 yards (57.5%) nothing fancy but he also snaked 6 times for 23 yards with a long of 9!!! Go Jake!!!
    He got an improved "B+" even with the loss...

Week 3...
    Jake went:
    25 of 36 for 294 yards (69.4%) and 2 TDs!!! He snaked 2 times for a yard & got SACK'd once too... getting a unanimous "A" from not one but the TWO polls we had!!!

Week 4
    Jake went:
    13 of 31 for 138 yards (41.9%) and A TD. He snaked 5 times for 18 yards with a long of 7!?!?! We gave him a "B" overall.

Week 5
    Jake went:
    17 of 29 for 226 yards (58.6%) and 2 TDs 2 INTs & a sack for a 2 yard loss... He snaked a couple of times for a few yards too. His first grade slip of the season to a "C+" from the fans!?!?!

Week 6
    Jake went:
    11 of 20 for 190 yards (55%) with 3 TDs and 1 INT. Jake Snaked 1 time for 15 yards too!!! GRADE A- almost perfect!?!?!

Week 7
    Jake went:
    23 of 40 for 221 yards (57.5) with 1 TD 2 INTs and 3 SACKS and barely snaked at all!?!?! He gets a "D+" @ best from us fans.

Week 8
    Jake went:
    31 of 55 for 499 yards!?!?!? WOW (56.4%) with 4 TDs & 3 INTs (Boooo) plus he hardly snaked @ all (double Boooo) Musta been Halloween or some'n. HE GETS A "B-" from US FANS!!!

Week 9
    Jake went:
    16 of 24 for 234 yards (66.7%) with 4 TDs & only a sack to go against him!!! He did barely snake for a couple yards too. "A+" Perfect game grade from us FANS!!!

Week 11
    Jake went:
    19 of 29 for 224 yards (65.5%) with 2 TDs & no forward progress snake'n. He gets an "A" from us, way SOLID too!!!

Week 12
    Jake went:
    14 of 23 for 245 yards (60.9%) with 1 TD 1 INT & snaked 5 times for 18 yards.
    An "A-" overall, hey do we like this guy or what!!!

Week 13
    Jake went:
    16 of 40 for 278 yards (40%) with no TDs, 4 INTs, & 2 sacks!?!?! He snaked 2 times for 6 yards, probably his best stat of the game??? He gets an "F", his first one from us fans!?!?!

Week 14
    Jake went:
    16 of 30 for 219 yards (53.3%) ZERO TDs & 2 INTs!?!?! He snaked 5 times for 11 yards. He got a "C" from us...

Now for week 15
    Jake went:
    23 of 41 for 292 yards (56.1%) 1 TD, 2 INTs, & SIX SACKS!?!?!? Jake snaked 2 times for 29 yards though. Now I didn't see the game but judging from those stats the "sacks" shouldn't be his fault, look to the front line for that answer... so the pics offset the TD & I'll give him "THE BIRD" for not get'n it DONE.
    No all kid'n aside... a "C+" is in order, probably more cause thats a pile of yards too.
    A
    0.00%
    B+
    0.00%
    B
    2.13%
    B-
    4.26%
    C+
    4.26%
    C
    10.64%
    C-
    10.64%
    D
    14.89%
    F
    14.89%
    I'm give'n Jake tha BIRD!!!
    38.30%

The poll is expired.

he only got 1 td pass!

Comment

F-

The whole damn team - GD what is going on????????????????????????? I am sorry but it seems as though Jake is playing his way out of Denver - on purpose????????

Comment

He made a couple bad decisions, did you see our D out there they couldnt stop Arizona probally

Comment

This bird's for you Jake!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

46 qb rateing last 4 games............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........WOW...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........thats certainly worth 6 million dollars a year and the future of the broncos for the next 5 years

first greise now plummer how do you do i mike??

i would rather start mauck get him ready for next year...take that 6 million and buy us a pass rush
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Rating?

I gave Jake an B for being in the right place for our boys to crush his silly donkey hiney! He's very lucky he walked away from this one. On one play 3 CHIEFS could have ended his career but backed off and sandwiched him w/o going overboard. The three defenders could have really jacked him up....

Comment

Jake isnt having a bad year.......he aint a hero by any standards, but most of his picks are tipped passes by recievers, he might have like 8 or 9 dumb ass picks but how many QBs dont?

Comment

C+ Got that one TD, and 1 of the INT wasn't his fault.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by lilmac
                    I gave Jake an B for being in the right place for our boys to crush his silly donkey hiney! On one play 3 CHIEFS could have ended his career Blah Blah BLAAAAAA...
                    Naa, Jake Fears NO QUIEF !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X