Can we win against Indy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we win against Indy....

do you think we can beat Indiapolis, they may rest there starters. but if they dont do you think we can beat them....

Why should we believe that they cant win?

Has it really gotten this bad? The team is still 2 games above .500. Still looking for a playoff spot. Still has very good players.

What else do we as fans have to look forward to? Come on there are problems on this team, glaring problems, but it is no reason to just give up roll over and stop rooting for this team.

Of course then can beat Indy. It will have to be a well executed game with few mistakes, but yes Denver can beat Indy.

Comment

Any given Sunday, one thing is for sure, Manning wont rest... he will play!

Comment

I doubt it, unless we get Trevor Pryce back by then™
        This space for rent

Comment

i just hope the game isn't as ugly as the one against the chiefs. but no, we can't beat the colts.

Comment

I think that the Broncos can win...if they play in a blizzard and the Colts starters sit out. That's ok though. I will still be there cheering my arse off.
            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

if indy was smart they wouldnt play there starters a full game.....cuz thats just dumb, maybe a quater or so....but even if they do play i think we can beat them......any given sunday any 1 can win period! plus as we have learn ourselfs pay-backs a *****......so were gonna show the colts!

Comment

we can beat em but are intencity is so terrible. shanahan needs to rout up the players a little bit, cmon!

Comment

A simple response to the question above....

Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

maybe if they bring in a high school team to play as the colts.....

Comment

if peyton and harrison decide to rest out.

Comment

HE*L no you can't beat a good team...

It has been 6 years since the Donks could beat a good team. NO.. no you can't beat the Colts. The Donks couldn't even beat the Dolphins.

Comment

Originally posted by patsfan2005
                          It has been 6 years since the Donks could beat a good team. NO.. no you can't beat the Colts. The Donks couldn't even beat the Dolphins.
                          Uhh Denver did beat the fish.....

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
                            Uhh Denver did beat the fish.....
                            I mean't if you played them again... Yeah I guess maybe you can beat the fish... by 3 points or something. PS Thanks for the quote tip.

Comment

They will rest their starters and we'll probally win if we put our mind and heart into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X