Can we win against Indy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rod80Smith
    They will rest their starters and we'll probally win if we put our mind and heart into it.
    But we are not playing with any heart and the proper mind set is not there.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

We're coming for you ?

You would have a better chance if Jake would shave so he could see better.
      tgaugh

Comment

Originally posted by tgaugh
        We're coming for you ?

You would have a better chance if Jake would shave so he could see better.
        They way we are playing right now, the Pacers could beat the Broncos. And Jake is wearing the beard as a disguise when he is in public now a days.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

of course we can

Are you kidding me? We have the premier shutdown cornerback in the league, the Colts have virtually no chance. I mean come on....Harrison, Wayne and Stokely are okay but they're no Eddie Kennisons. And Champ? He might have as many INTs as Troy Brown before its all over.

Comment

I am telling you - the secret is this.

If Jake shaves his mountain man beard off, he can see the lanes again and you'll be alright. The problem is when he bends down under center his beard covers his eyes and he can't see!!!
            tgaugh

Comment

and we did beat the colts last year....with out portis we had q

Comment

The way we're playing....not a snowballs chance in Hel*.

Comment

We were worked by the Broncs in our first meeting last year - we all fear that again. Looking forward to the game - hope there are more colt fans there aside from me!
                  tgaugh

Comment

Originally posted by DBattack
                    do you think we can beat Indiapolis, they may rest there starters. but if they dont do you think we can beat them....
                    If we need it to make the playoffs, we won't win.

If we are out of the playoffs, then we will win it because it will be one of those "let's win it to show our character" games and Indy will have nothing on the line.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X