JD Walton - Decisions..Decisions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD Walton - Decisions..Decisions...

The Broncos will need to make a decision on JD Walton (C).

Currently Walton is on the PUP list, but can only be on the PUP list until Tuesday. The Broncos must either promote him to the 53-man roster or place him on injured reserve. JD Walton has been out with an ankle injury since the fourth game of last season.

Please answer the question whether we should put JD on what to do with JD Walton since he can no longer be on the PUP list.
    Put JD Walton on the Injured Reserve
    6.06%
    Put JD on the 53-man roster and use as backup
    87.88%
    Put JD on 53 man-roster and start over Manny
    3.03%
    Other option? please explain
    3.03%
    Last edited by johntbronco; 11-01-2013, 08:13 PM.

If he's healthy, he should be on the team.

No reason he should be starting over Manny who has been really good at C however.

Comment

we don't know his health status but if he's healthy he should be on the 53. And cut Steve Vallos.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
        we don't know his health status but if he's healthy he should be on the 53. And cut Steve Vallos.
        Yep, to me Vallos was just insurance untill JD comes back, Manny in my mind has done enough to keep the starting center job but if for some reason he gets hurt or his performance drops down during the season then id rather have JD step in and play and not Vallos.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
          This. Vallos is probably done for

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
            Yep, to me Vallos was just insurance untill JD comes back, Manny in my mind has done enough to keep the starting center job but if for some reason he gets hurt or his performance drops down during the season then id rather have JD step in and play and not Vallos.
            I agree completely

Comment

Whether JD is still injured or not, we will have to make a move. He can't be on the PUP list anymore.

Comment

IF he can't play yet than its going to have to be IR, as long as he can practice and be at least questionable for the next game, than put him on the 53 man roster to back up Manny.
                sigpic

Comment

If he's fully healthy i would be tempted to put him or Ramirez at lg over beadles

Comment

He's a valuable back-up at C.

I just cannot fathom him starting over ManRam now, especially how well he's played so far this season.
                    All in for Siemian!

Comment

I'd just put him on IR and make sure he's good to go next year.

Comment

We need depth. If he is healthy you make a spot for him. He is still a good centre.
                        sigpic

Comment

i think if he is healthy we keep him and cut one of the extras that we picked up. if ManRam ever does go down he could step in and not miss much if any beats at all

Comment

He was playing outstanding before his injury so if he is healthy he will take the number 2 center spot and push manram. I am still not sold on manny, he's been in the league 7-8 years and is playing the best ball of his career so I just want to see if he can keep this up. To me it looked like the team had every intention of going back to Walton this season before his recovery took a step back
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              I'd just put him on IR and make sure he's good to go next year.
                              He's in the final year of his rookie contract, and chances are very strong that he will not be a Bronco next year. If he's healthy enough, activate him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X