Kansas City Chiefs - Denver Broncos Pre-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Wait a second....I was told Denver did not possess a defense. I was told that our secondary was bad enough Alex Smith would be able to keep up with us score for score. I was told the Chiefs D was going to leave Manning on his butt the whole game.

I was apparently told wrong!
    Funny thing is you listen to Collinsworth and all that happened.

He was horrible tonight in the booth.

Defense should be proud though. Oline too.
    sigpic

Comment

• Great game for the defence and really put KC to the sword.

What a pick-up Shaun Phillips has been!
      All in for Siemian!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Funny thing is you listen to Collinsworth and all that happened.

He was horrible tonight in the booth.

Defense should be proud though. Oline too.
        Oh I know..."The Chiefs had a small victory there" No they didn't...they moved the ball and then we stopped them with no points... You and KC go and get a room already, you are obviously in love with them.
        sigpic

Comment

• Denver played a solid team game. Their coverage on special teams was good, the defense got stops and kept giving the offense chances. That formula will allow Denver to beat any team.

Short of some flag-happy refs, it was a good all around game by Denver.
          Last edited by Doogansquest; 11-17-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
            Denver played a solid team game. Their coverage on special teams was good, the defense got stops and kept giving the offense chances. That formula will allow Denver to beat any team.

Short of some flag-happy refs, it was a good all around game by Denver.
            That taunting penalty on Duke was an abomination!
            sigpic

Comment

• Was it me or did the ref have a smirk on his face every time we got a bs flag?
              Last edited by McNasty89; 11-17-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Already some questionable calls and no calls.
                That crew was terrible. I felt calls were missed both ways, and calls were made that were a joke.

Comment

• I say some missed calls on both teams bjt nothing that would have effected the out come and thats all we can really ask for. Theres no way any refs can call a perfect game. They cant see everything. I thought it was a clean game really. I was just worried about the pass int calls cuz denvers wr always looks for a flag each time when I watched them before. Atleast decker. But I think it was fair down the line calls. It was mostly holding calls instead of pass Int calls which is a good thing. Congrats on the win.

Comment

• I prefer Ed Hochuli, he even gave us a Win that we didn´t deserve once (fumble vs Chargers)

Comment

Working...
                    X