Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interim Head Coach

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I fear that this will end up costing us JDR. He will do a great job and Peyton and the guys would probably keep winning with no coach. Next season someone will offer him a HC job just like they did with Arians.

    Comment


    • #32
      I don't know, I am with the thought Eric Studesville. He was an interim coach already and did a good job. Let Gase and Del Rio do their jobs.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        I would like Studesville as well so JDR can focus on D especially since our D is just getting back on track and was our weakest link up until last week. Our D being strong is what will get us over the edge for the SB.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
          I fear that this will end up costing us JDR. He will do a great job and Peyton and the guys would probably keep winning with no coach. Next season someone will offer him a HC job just like they did with Arians.
          Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          I would like Studesville as well so JDR can focus on D especially since our D is just getting back on track and was our weakest link up until last week. Our D being strong is what will get us over the edge for the SB.
          Best wishes to Coach Fox in his recovery. JDR will coach out he regular season and there is no reason to believe he won't do a great job with what is already a cohesive unit.

          Who gets the nod at DC? The defense is getting healthy, it's not like we need to re-invent the wheel here. JDR will oversee everything and will most likely give Gase and Peyton free reign of the offense. D-line coach (who is that) would probably be my bet. Shouldn't affect too much in the way of scheme.

          This may be a big motivator for this team going into the trenches against the rough stretch we face after the bye.
          [sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            I sure hope that our offense doesn't become as undisciplined as our defense is with JDR as the interim Head Coach.

            Plus, I wonder if by watching the games on TV, will Coach Fox have a different perspective of the Broncos as a team.

            Comment


            • #36
              I vote john gruden , let's bring em in

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
                I sure hope that our offense doesn't become as undisciplined as our defense is with JDR as the interim Head Coach.

                Plus, I wonder if by watching the games on TV, will Coach Fox have a different perspective of the Broncos as a team.
                Discipline is on the head coach. I've seen JDR get on players after bonehead plays but if Fox doesn't follow up it is for naught.

                I think discipline gets better with JDR.
                [sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  I don't think there is any way anyone other than Del Rio takes over. His experience at the position is invaluable. The Broncos have Super Bowl aspirations and there is no way they are going to turn it over to someone with little to no experience, including Studesville, when Del Rio is sitting there.
                  ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    No matter who our Interim Coach will be I am sure we will continue to Rock It to the Top! Go Denver Broncos! Get Well Coach Fox!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                      I vote me.

                      I should be coach.

                      Make it happen.
                      Your not mean enough!!

                      GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I vote Samparnell!! And Madfanatic to give the pre-game video/inspiration speech.
                        Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-03-2013, 07:23 AM.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          I vote Samparnell!! And Madfanatic to give the pre-game video/inspiration speech.
                          Samparnell will have us running every play.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Give JDR 5 years 15 mill. Right now! I doubt Fox comes back.
                            When he gets better he does not need the stress of coaching in the NFL!
                            I think we have to come to reality a little bit!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Dungy... Gruden... Madden.... Lombardi... Rise from the grave!!

                              idk what this team does. JDR needs to stay withthe defense. IMO.
                              PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Yea, lets put someone who has zero coaching experience, probably doesnt even know the terminology used for plays and throw him in during a tough and crucial 5 game stretch. SMH..:doh:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X