No announcement yet.

Interim Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDR will perfect, he will keep the ship steering in the right direction.

Comment

I thought there was an article that JDR will be the interim coach. What happened to it. There was a link announcing it.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
        This thread actually made me laugh. That would actually be pretty cool though. To see John Elway out there as the coach for the time being. It will probably be JDR, but I'd like to see someone else. I'd actually like to see Gase as a HC.

I was thinking something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
          This thread actually made me laugh. That would actually be pretty cool though. To see John Elway out there as the coach for the time being. It will probably be JDR, but I'd like to see someone else. I'd actually like to see Gase as a HC.
          I know! ELWAY??? While we're at it, could we just let him suit up and be a backup for Peyton???
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
            Broncos named Jack Del Rio interim HC.

Comment

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
              Jack Del Rio is interim head coach and will keep duties as defensive coordinator

Comment

just as long as he don't try to run case n PM but I don't think he will he'll do a good job were in good hands...

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                  I know! ELWAY??? While we're at it, could we just let him suit up and be a backup for Peyton???
                  that is totally unrealistic.If Elway suits up, Manning backs up Elway
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 14m Del Rio is officially the interim head coach. He'll continue to make defensive calls as well. He just has to deal with other junk (media).

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 20m View translation
                    Broncos named Jack Del Rio interim HC.

well there it is
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Please let's not start any FoxStrong movements. JDR at least has enough experience as an HC that things won't overwhelm him.

Comment

• Perfect, let Gase and PM run the O, JDR can run the Def. Sidebar, did USC name a head coach yet, or do they still have a temp coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                          Perfect, let Gase and PM run the O, JDR can run the Def. Sidebar, did USC name a head coach yet, or do they still have a temp coach?
                          They haven't. They were rumored to have interviewed Lovie Smith over the weekend, though I believe I read something saying he denied it and had no interest.

Comment

• I saw the announcement. I'm kind of glad to see JDR at the helm again. Quick recovery to Fox but I don't us skipping a beat with JDR.

Comment

• in the next 10 minutes

JDR is supposedly going to address the press LIVE

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...0-9e03220a92f8
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• I would have rather seen STudesville take over as HC.

Its not a knock on del rio, but our D is in need of a lot of improvement. ANYTHING that distracts Del Rio from focusing soley on the D right now is not something I want to have happen.

The second half adjustments have been very good to us this year. Looks like we are going to find out who has been doing them.

Comment

Working...
                                X